As a business owner, you need to spend your time focused on the future of your company. Instead, all too often you’re stuck doing paperwork—processing hires, managing payroll, or sorting out unemployment claims. If you’re spending too much of your time on administrative work, a Denver HR outsourcing company can help you.
HR rules are complex. When you outsource your HR, you will have a team of experts making sure that your business does everything right, and that you don’t have to do it yourself. A good HR company can oversee your payroll, resolve disputes, even help you recruit and retain employees, and utilize them to the best of their abilities. Your HR partner doesn’t just save you time, they save you money and get your business running better than ever.
At NetPEO we have decades of experience helping business just like yours. Let us give you a free quote and show you what a good HR provider can do. Fill out the form to the right or contact us and get your free quote today.
What can HR outsourcing do for my business?
HR outsourcing is designed to help you out where you need it most. For some companies this means outsourcing all human resources services as a long term solution. For others, it’s a way to supplement in house staff during times of growth.
Benefits of outsourcing your HR include:
- Saving money. Outsourcing your HR needs is generally less expensive than hiring new HR staff, and having your human resources handled by experts can mean lower employee turnover and ultimately less recruiting and training costs.
- 100% compliance. For many companies, the greatest benefit of HR outsourcing is the knowledge that you are fully compliant with fair labor laws, workers comp requirements, tax law and other government regulations.
- Reducing risk. A professional HR team can help reduce the risk of employee disputes, discrimination claims and other costly mistakes.
But the biggest benefit of outsourcing HR is simply giving more time as a business owner to focus on the future of your business.
What HR solutions does NetPEO offer in Denver?
We are a full service HR outsourcing company and can provide any solution you need—from comprehensive outsourcing to temporary or job-specific solutions.
Our services include:
- HR software & online solutions. The NetPEO Online system is a complete on-site HR software program designed to make your life easier. It lets you track everything you need to know, from employee performance evaluations to the number of sick days taken.
- Employee self service (ESS). An ESS portal is an easy way for employees to look up their own information, from time sheets to vacation days. Managers can use the same system to set up administrative checklists or pull information on an employee.
- Payroll services. Whether you want better tools do manage your own payroll, payroll tax support, or comprehensive payroll outsourcing, we have you covered.
- Recruiting support. Good HR begins before an employee is even hired. NetPEO can help you recruit new talent, screen candidates, onboard new hires and even support their training.
- Employee performance support. What do your performance evaluations really tell you about your employees? We can help you do meaningful assessments, use the data you have, coach supervisors and develop employees based on their strengths and growth areas.
- Termination & unemployment support. You can’t afford to make an error when terminating an employee. We can make sure the process is done in full compliance with regulations and reduce the risk of disputes, and handle all unemployment claims.
- Benefit administration. We can administer your existing benefits system or help you find better benefits at a lower cost. (Find out how our Denver PEO company can help you lower the cost of employee benefits.)
- HR compliance support. Denver businesses need to comply with nearly 30 separate areas of employer regulations, fro, FLSA rules to safety standards to anti-discrimination laws. We can make sure your company is compliant and reduce your risk.
- The Affordable Care Act adds a new layer of complexity. We can manage your Obamacare compliance for you.
- At NetPEO we’re proud to offer full on-site or online safety training for your employees.
All of our solutions are 100% customizable.
What kinds of businesses outsource human resources in Denver?
We work with a wide variety of companies, many of them in the small to medium business category. We have clients with less than 10 employees and clients with over 500. In many cases, our clients are growing quickly and see HR outsourcing as a way to make sure the administrative side of the business keeps up.
We can work with clients in many industries, including:
- Aerospace and aviation
- Broadcasting and telecommunications
- Health care
- Construction, plumbing & electrical
- Real estate & property management
- Dozens of other industries
Related: The $500 Think NetPEO Knowledge Scholarship
Can my business afford to outsource HR?
We believe that any business can benefit from having an expert HR team, and we work to make our services accessible to any size enterprise, with competitive quotes and a la carte solutions to work for any size enterprise. And you’ll find that a good HR company can help you save money. For example:
- Paying less for top quality employee benefits
- Reducing staff turnover and hiring costs
- Reducing risk and lowering the number of disputed and claims
- Saving on the cost of in-house HR staff
Related: San Diego California NetPEO Services
What makes NetPEO different from other HR outsourcing companies?
Our founders know both sides of the human resources business. Before founding NetPEO, they spent years in the HRO and PEO industries, and saw for themselves how some human resources providers fail to deliver. Often, these were companies that had great expertise but poor customer service. We believe that there’s a need for responsive, full service HRO’s, and we created NetPEO to fill that need.
NetPEO comes with an impeccable customer service record and high client satisfaction rates. In fact, we grade ourselves constantly on the satisfaction scores you give us, and on our client retention. Our goal is to anticipate your needs and solve them before you pick up the phone.
Related: Mobile Alabama NetPEO Services
Take Your Business to the Next Level
Your job is to run your business. Our job is to make it easier. Let us make your HR work disappear, so that you can spend your time where it matters most. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your free quote today.