If your business is struggling to keep its door open or having trouble with growth, partnering with a PEO can change that. According to NAPEO’s White Papers, companies with PEO partnerships grow 7% to 9% more than those without. In addition, NAPEO reports that businesses with PEOs typically see an ROI of 27.3%.
If you want to see numbers like those on your quarterly reports, our Jackson PEO brokers at NetPEO can find you a provider that will help you raise your company’s bottom line and give you the time and resources you need to expand. You’ll be surprised by how much the right PEO can do to help your business succeed.
How a PEO Can Help Your Jackson Business
The main function of a PEO is that it allows companies to outsource departments like HR and payroll. You can also have your PEO take on specific tasks like administering employee benefits, or creating a sexual harrasment policy.
When you partner with a PEO, you enter a relationship known as “co-employment.” Many business owners are cautious of co-employment because they think it means they’ll have to give up power over their company, but they couldn’t be more wrong.
If you hire a PEO broker, you’ll maintain control over your Jackson business and decide what services your PEO will provide.
Services You Can Outsource to a PEO
There are a number of departments and specific services you can outsource to a PEO. If your payroll department keeps making expensive errors, or you can’t manage to give your employees the healthcare they deserve, a PEO can help.
PEOs cost way less than in-house workers. That means when you partner with one, you’ll have extra funds to put towards growth-oriented projects. A PEO broker in Jackson can find you a PEO that can handle the following departments and tasks, so you have more time to focus on what matters most to your company:
- Human resources. Assistance with human resources tasks is the bread and butter of a qualified provider. They can help you hire, onboard, and train new employees in a way that makes them significantly more likely to stay with your company for a long time. A PEO can also help with performance reviews, organizational development, and terminations.
- Payroll. Payroll outsourcing is another benefit of having a PEO. When you partner with a provider, they’ll ensure your employees’ direct deposits and tax documents arrive on time. They’ll also provide you with accurate payroll reporting and state-of-the-art onsite payroll software.
- Employee benefits. Offering comprehensive benefits can improve your employee retention rates and make your workers feel more valued. A PEO can give your employees access to medical, dental, and vision benefits. You’ll also be able to provide your workers with 401k and IRA retirement plans.
- Government compliance. If your company is having trouble complying with government business regulations, your broker can find you a PEO that specializes in compliance. With the right provider, you’ll never pay a cent in penalties.
- Risk management. Dealing with workplace injury and wrongful termination claims can be expensive and time-consuming. A PEO can take the headache of risk management off your hands, and significantly reduce the amount of claims filed against you.
- Sexual harrasment training. Drafting an effective sexual harrasment policy is essential to the safety and wellbeing of your workers. A broker can find
You a PEO that specializes in creating sexual harrasment policies. They’ll also be able to train new hires and existing employees on what constitutes acceptable workplace behavior.
A PEO Can Help Your Jackson Business Reduce Turnover Rates
If your company is having a hard time retaining workers, finding a provider that meets your business’s unique needs can help. That’s because partnering with a PEO is an excellent strategy for combating high turnover rates. NAPEO found that, on average, companies with a provider experience a 15% reduction in turnover.
A 15% reduction might sound surprising, but it makes sense that employees would want to stay with a business where they have access to quality benefits, highly capable administrative specialists, and an efficient payroll department. If you want your hard working employees to stick around longer, a PEO broker in Jackson can find you a PEO that can help you with that.
How a PEO Broker in Jackson Can Help You
When you reach out to a broker in Jackson, MS, their first order of business will be to conduct a thorough assessment of your company. They’ll find out which departments are costing you the most and what services you could benefit from outsourcing. Once they know more about your organization, they’ll provide you with a list of PEOs that would work best for your business.
Once you officially partner with a provider, it’s important to keep in touch with your broker. If you have any problems with your PEO, they’ll be able to resolve them. If you’re experiencing significant issues with your partner, your broker can help you find a new one that suits you even better.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a PEO Broker in Jackson Today!
You’ve got nothing to lose from scheduling a consultation with a Jackson, MS, PEO broker. That’s because NetPEO’s brokers never charge for their matchmaking services. That being said, you will have to pay your PEO, but we’ll talk more about pricing once we’ve found one that works for you.
Call us or fill out a contact form on our website to schedule your consultation and free quote. A PEO can help you take your company to the level you’ve always thought it could achieve. Don’t hesitate to reach out to a broker and take the first step in finding a lasting and fruitful partnership.