NetPEO connects small and mid-sized businesses with the outsourcing services they need to grow, reduce risk, and make their employees happy. We have connections with hundreds of qualified PEO companies in the United States that provide excellent service to their clients and partners.
If you’re interested in outsourcing, we can act as your PEO broker. We’ll conduct a needs assessment to determine what your organization needs assistance with and match you with a provider specializing in the tasks that are holding you back. Once partnered with a PEO, you’ll be able to focus on projects that bring your business to the next level.
Depending on the areas your business is struggling with, you may benefit from one or more of the following PEO services:
- HR outsourcing. A provider in our network can help your company with recruitment, training, performance management, terminations, and various other administrative functions.
- Payroll assistance. Managing direct deposits, distribution of W-2s, and ensuring that your payroll department is operating in accordance with tax and labor laws can be tricky. Luckily, a PEO can take care of your payroll tasks, provide accurate reports, and even arm you with helpful payroll software.
- Liability management. Are you exhausted from keeping up with complex and ever-changing business regulations? We can find a provider to ensure your company stays compliant with federal, state, and local laws.
- Benefits administration. Offering excellent healthcare options will keep your employees healthy and content in their positions. If your business has trouble providing quality benefits to its workers, we can connect you with the resources you need to offer first-rate health and retirement plans to your entire workforce.
- Workers’ compensation services. Handling workers’ comp claims can be significantly costly and resource-draining. Fortunately, a PEO can help you manage claims efficiently, reduce liability, and lower costs associated with workers’ comp.
NetPEO is proud to offer PEO brokerage services to small businesses across the country. We believe that every business, regardless of its size or location, deserves the reliable and effective assistance that a PEO can provide. That’s why we offer our PEO match-making services to companies based in all of the following U.S. states and cities:
If you’re located in one of the areas mentioned above and need help with your company’s administrative functions, payroll, employee benefits, or another facet of your business, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll set up a no-cost meeting to learn more about your organization’s obstacles and discuss how to overcome them.