The most precious resource of any business owner is time. You need to keep your eye on future growth, but as you grow the amount of time you have seems to shrink. One big reason is HR work.
Why stay trapped in HR troubles when you can hire an HR outsourcing company in Philadelphia to handle these tasks for you. Not only can you free up your time, but you can rely on experts to keep your company compliant with HR regulations.
HR Outsourcing Reduces Risk
Our HR experts reduce the risk of regulation violations in your company. Regulations about taxes, claims and disputes, and benefits can suddenly apply to your company if you’re growing. If you’re not ready for them and you get caught breaking the rules, it could cost you a lot of money.
With our team on your side, you can rest easy knowing you’re in compliance with things like:
- Tax laws
- Equal opportunity laws
- Workers’ compensation insurance requirements
- Affordable Care Act laws
- Unemployment tax laws
- And more
Getting compliant is crucial to continue growing your business without worrying about risks from the government. Plus, an HR team can also help handle employee disputes smoothly with less risk of claims and penalties.
What if I Already Have an HR Team Though?
There are reasons to reach out to an HR outsourcing firm in Philadelphia, even if you already have an HR team. If you’re experiencing a time of sudden growth or reorganization, having a few extra HR experts on your side can make things much smoother.
While many businesses do hire us as a complete HR solution, our services are flexible enough to order as your business needs them. We help your current HR team keep up with whatever’s going on in the company.
Which HR Services Do You Offer?
NetPEO can offer you a la carte HR services to supplement your current HR team, or provide full service HR outsourcing to companies in Philadelphia. Some of our services include:
- On-site HR Software: NetPEO online lets you track your employee’s HR data, including vacation days, performance reviews, required leave, and much more.
- ESS Portals: HR questions from employees can be answered in a one-stop-shop. An Employee Self Service portal makes it easy to check things like PTO accrual, tax documents, employee manuals, and more.
- Payroll: NetPEO has complete payroll services and software in Philadelphia. We handle deposits, pay structures, payroll entry, tax and withholdings, and much more. You can choose to handle checks on-site or let us mail them for you.
- Recruiting support: It takes time and money to recruit top talent. Our experts can use your recruiting budget efficiently and get you top talent tailored to your industry. We also do pre-employment screenings and onboarding.
- Benefits administration: Whether you have a current benefits system we can manage for you, or need one set up from scratch, we can help you find the best benefit options for your company and help your employees take advantage of them.
- Termination support: Terminating an employee is a delicate task, and the laws can be complex. We can make sure the situation is handled smoothly and without incurring unnecessary costs through lawsuits and fines.
- Unemployment: Claims can get expensive quite quickly if they’re not handled professionally. Whether you’re handling an unemployment claim, a worker’s comp claim, or even a lawsuit over discrimination, we can help you resolve them.
- Compliance: Do you know all the areas of employee regulation you must comply with? It’s our job to know that and to bring your workplace up to standard so you can minimize your liability.
- Health & Safety: Training employees about health and safety doesn’t just protect them. It also provides reduced liability. We can set up digital or on-site safety training for your employees.
I Can Just Choose From the List?
Yes! This lets you keep control over which tasks you want to keep in-house and which you want to free up. All you have to do is tell our Philadelphia HR outsourcing team which ones you need and we’ll build a package that suits your desires.
What Kinds of Philadelphia Businesses Do You Support?
Most of NetPEO’s clients range from five to 500+ employees, many of them small and mid-sized Philadelphia businesses undergoing a growth spurt. We know how to hit the ground running to catch your HR needs up with where you are.
Our team has worked with clients in all major industries, including ones with complex HR needs like accounting, legal, finance, healthcare, and more. We’ve touched dozens of industries during our decades of service.
Must I Hire an HR Professional in Philadelphia?
Eventually, yes, you will need to hire an HR professional. A good HR professional works to reduce financial and legal risks to your business and searches for the best talent to help you earn more money at a cost-effective labor rate.
These are specialized tasks that business owners do not have time to learn about or perform and still keep growing. By working with an Philadelphia HR outsourcing firm, you can eliminate the need to hire a full-time HR staff.
Get Help With HR for Your Philadelphia Business Today
It’s time to get your Philadelphia business’ human resource team up to speed. Let us handle tedious HR-related tasks so you can focus on growth without worrying about legal speed bumps. It’s as simple as picking up the phone.
Call us at the number at the top of your screen, or use our contact form to reach out to us by email. We’ll be glad to speak with you about finding the perfect HR outsourcing services in Philadelphia to fit your business goals..