San Francisco labor laws and payroll regulations are extremely complicated. One misstep and you can face legal consequences, formal violations, and worse. Staying on top of the ever-changing laws is nearly a full-time job on its own. And, as your business grows, your payroll will take longer to manage and become even more complicated.
One call to NetPEO at (678) 376-1212 activates more than 30 years of experience providing payroll support to small businesses. We start by evaluating your process so we can effectively and efficiently help you streamline and manage payroll.
How a Payroll Company Can Help Your Small Business
When you attempt to administer payroll on your own long term, you spend a great deal of your valuable time on something that is not growing your business. Additionally, as someone who does not specialize in payroll, compliance to the law, or finance, you could be risking your reputation with your employees and even wider.
Without an efficient process, or when mistakes are made during payroll, employees lose trust in their employer. When you become an employer with a reputation for labor law or tax violations, it can hurt your business with current and future customers.
Working with a payroll company removes the most complicated parts of payroll and compliance off your plate. You can be sure your payroll will be done professionally each and every pay period.
- You get full accountability from your payroll provider
- You are assured to be 100% in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- You mitigate your risk against claims and potential lawsuits
- Your payroll functions smoothly and efficiently
No Matter Your Payroll Needs, We Offer Solutions
One of the premier benefits of working with NetPEO is that we can cover all your payroll needs. We can do it all, but you can choose from only the services you need.
- Certified payrolls
- Paid time off accrual and reporting
- Branded paychecks and digital pay stubs
- Direct deposit for both contractors and employees
- Tax withholding for federal, state, and local taxes
- Workers compensation deductions
- Withholding child support or wage garnishments
- Payment for contractors/1099 employees
- Union dues
- COBRA and continuation of benefits
- Support for unemployment claims and employee termination
Your business has unique payroll needs, so NetPEO works with you to craft a custom solution that is right for you. Outsource your entire payroll, choose which elements you’d like to manage and which you’d like to outsource, or let us supply you with tools and technology to efficiently self-administer payroll.
If you’re not sure which level of payroll service would best suit your business, we can also help you make that determination. We work with you to analyze your payroll pain points and offer targeted, flexible solutions.
We want to know:
- If you currently use payroll software and, if so, which software solution
- How many employees, contractors, or 1099 recipients you have, and your expected growth rate
- How your payroll process currently works
- What industry you’re part of and how you have structured pay
Payroll Service Affordability
There is, of course, a cost to working with a small business payroll company. But we strongly believe your payroll provider should be helping to save you money.
- No need to hire a full-time or part-time staff member to take payroll management off your plate
- Offering simple, user-friendly payroll software for tasks you’d like to do on your own
- Remaining in compliance and reducing your risk of penalties or fines
If you choose to work with NetPEO on an “a la carte” basis, you pay only for the services you use. No package deals making you pay for services you don’t need or want.
Contact Us Today to Get Help with Payroll for Your San Francisco Small Business
Our customer retention rate is an industry-leading 95%, and there’s a good reason our small business partners stay with us to manage their payroll. We will learn about your business and your unique needs then put together a custom set of solutions to meet your specific payroll needs. We offer cutting-edge, easy-to-use tools and sterling service.
Call NetPEO at (678) 376-1212 or complete our contact form.