Congratulations on the success of your South Carolina business! Unless the focus of your business is human resources, it’s likely those types of tasks are consuming a lot of your time. That keeps you away from growing your business.
As your company grows and you add more team members, you are going to need help with human resources. That’s why an HR outsourcing company is your secret weapon.
Just one call to NetPEO at (678) 841-7195 will get you connected with one or more experts to meet the needs of your specific business. From obtaining the best available employee benefits to part-time assistance with employee administration, NetPEO can help.
A Few of the Tasks Companies Outsource
When you take a look at your to-do list, you’ll likely find it useful to outsource these and many other human resources and employee administration tasks.
- Employee training and communication
- Payroll management
- Workplace safety
- Recruiting, onboarding, and termination
- Background checks and screening
- Establishing and supporting Employee Self-Service (ESS) portals
- Employee benefits packages
- Worker’s compensation
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Labor law and Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance
- Management of required employee benefits such as Social Security taxes, disability insurance, leave benefits, and unemployment insurance
Why Companies Don’t Just Do HR Themselves
Growth is a good thing! The growth of your company can feel overwhelming when you are the one tasked with adding human resources duties onto your already full plate.
Sometimes your human resources needs can be filled by hiring one person, if you’re in a position or have the desire to do that. Often, your human resources needs are more vast, varied, and specialized than one person can handle.
When a company is not ready to add a full time, permanent, salaried human resources department to the organization, they partner with NetPEO.
Conversely, when a growing organization can’t yet support a full-time human resources specialist, they can take advantage of the suite of HR services expertly provided by NetPEO.
Whatever a company’s staffing situation or desires, the overwhelming reason for outsourcing HR tasks is because it allows owners, executives, and current employees to get their time back and focus on their own areas of expertise.
After all, it doesn’t really benefit your company in the long run to have someone unqualified to be adding compliance and legal issues to their unrelated job.
When you outsource your human resources and related tasks, you allow everyone to get back to doing what they’re good at. Which is why you hired them in the first place.
Potential Risks of Handling HR In-House
Human resources tasks are a vital part of every business. However, too often, they are treated as a second thought. That’s when problems can arise.
- Incorrectly handled worker’s compensation claims
- Violation of federal, state, or local business requirements
- Missed licensing deadlines or payments
- Issues with employee payroll
- Complications with contract or freelance workers, such as misclassification
- Increased business liability
- Overpaying for employee benefits packages
- Not offering an attractive employee benefits package
- A “company culture” that appears disorganized and disconnected
- Lawsuits or entirely preventable legal claims against the company
- No documented processes or lost documentation
- Harassment and/or discrimination issues
When you outsource human resources duties to a qualified team or individual, you lower your business risk and keep your business running smoothly.
Doing business in South Carolina can be complicated. Don’t let a missing license or permit or violation of regulations throw a wrench into your success.
Benefits of Outsourcing Human Resources
Organizations who partner with NetPEO often describe a sense of freedom as they can finally remove HR items from their task list, knowing they are being handled by a qualified professional.
But that’s not the only benefit businesses get with human resources outsourcing.
- More efficient, accelerated employee recruitment
- A set process for background checks and screenings
- An attractive benefits package at a price you can actually afford
- Establishing PTO policies and managing employee time off
- A standardized onboarding process that runs smoothly
- Always in compliance with industry-specific laws, regulations, and rules
- Never late on paperwork or payments
- Always in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Consistent, established payroll process
- Creating employee handbooks and policy manuals and keeping them updated
- Ensuring compliance for contractors and freelancers
- Mandated trainings, comprehensively completed
- One professional contact for all human resources functions and issues
Just one call or email and your HR concerns are handled. That is the benefit of outsourcing your human resources tasks to NetPEO.
Types of Businesses that Outsource HR
HR outsourcing is beneficial for businesses of all sizes, across industries.
- Business to consumer (B2C)
- Business to business (B2B)
- Real estate
- Food, beverage, and retail
- Small business
- Mid-market companies
Learn How NetPEO Can Help Your South Carolina Business
Get the best human resources representation without having to create a full-time human resources department. Call NetPEO at (678) 841-7195 or fill out the form. Reclaim your time and take your business to the next level. Reduce your liability, grow your team, and retain your employees.