You started your business because you had a vision. You may have done it to launch a product you believed in, create a change in your industry, or simply to give your family a better future. But one thing’s for sure, you didn’t do it to spend your days filling out paperwork. That’s where a small business payroll company in Denver, CO, can help.
Payroll rules aren’t simple. Tax laws, labor laws, and other regulations are complex, and mistakes can result in exorbitant fines. The good news is that NetPEO can help you outsource any payroll task to an experienced professional. That means no more getting bogged down with draining payroll duties, and more time spent on important company projects.
What a Small Business Payroll Company in Denver Can Do for You
Our goal is to provide you with the payroll services you’d normally see at a Fortune 100 company, at a price that a business of any size can afford. We believe there is no reason you or your employees should not have access to the same convenience, accuracy and efficiency as a larger enterprise.
A small business payroll provider in Denver can give you the tools you need to do your payroll quickly and easily, or do it for you from punch clock to paycheck. Either way, they’ll be able to offer support for:
- Complete local, state, and federal tax withholding
- Workers comp deductions
- Wage garnishment
- Child support
- Union dues
- Employee termination support, COBRA, and continuation of benefits
- Unemployment claims
- Paying your contractors/1099 employees
- Time off accrual and reporting
- Branded paychecks
- Certified payrolls
- Direct deposit
You Can Decide What You Want to Outsource to Your Small Business Payroll Company
It’s your choice. We’ve seen many small businesses that prefer to outsource only the most complex or sensitive aspects of payroll, and others who prefer to get their entire payroll out the door and into the hands of the pros.
Denver small business payroll companies can provide payroll solutions at many different levels, including:
- DIY online payroll entry. If you prefer to do your payroll in house and simply send it out for processing and check printing, our NetPEO Connection software is just what you need. It’s an easy to use computer program that will guide you through entering every number and help you navigate sensitive situations like garnished wages or third party checks. Best of all, its secure connection will allow you to enter payroll information from anywhere, double check it, and send it to our processing center.
- Payroll taxes. Tax law is one of the most challenging aspects of payroll. Even the smallest compliance errors can have steep consequences. That’s why our team of professionals is here to help you adhere to government regulations from beginning to end, starting with the W-2s and 1099s. We can handle your tax deductions on a weekly basis, your tax payments on a quarterly or annual basis, and your employees’ year-end tax paperwork. We also offer full support for unemployment tax and other government-mandated services.
- Comprehensive payroll administration. Many of our clients prefer to take a hands-off approach to payroll and let the experts handle it. For them, we offer complete payroll outsourcing including traditional or online payroll entry, time off and benefit management, risk mitigation, certified payrolls, and rapid customer support. When you or your staff have a question, a small business payroll company will be there to answer it.
- Web based HR services. Our NetPEO Online portal will allow you to instantly update employee records, add new hires and process terminations, all from the comfort of your personal computer. This software also comes with easy to follow templates that are sure to save you time.
- Instant reporting. Need to take a look at your payroll costs? New hire reports? We make it easy and quick by offering accurate reporting you can access with just a few clicks.
A Small Business Payroll Company Can Give You Access to Employee Portals
We offer simple, intuitive employee self service (ESS) portals. An ESS portal serves as your digital one stop shop for HR information and resources. Using an ESS, employees can enter their own hours, check on their vacation accrual and benefits, read policy manuals and look at payroll due dates. They’ll also be able to see their past pay stubs and tax documents.
Managers can use ESS portals to pull up any employee record in the blink of an eye and gather crucial information including their hours and schedule. ESS portals can also provide managers with checklists for special procedures and serve as their “advisor in a box.”
Customizable Payroll Solutions for Your Small Business
Our goal at NetPEO is to make payroll as painless as possible. We understand that “painless” is going to look different for every business, which is why we don’t push cookie cutter solutions. Instead, we start by asking you the hard questions about your payroll.
We’ll find out what works, what doesn’t, what takes too long, and where your biggest cost is coming from. Then, we’ll put together a customized package based on your needs. Some of the questions we’ll ask when discussing your payroll solutions will include:
- What payroll mistakes have you seen in the past?
- What are your employees or managers asking for?
- What would you like your payroll to look like?
- Is your business growing?
- What, if any, payroll software do you use at present?
We’ve seen other payroll companies make big promises and fall short of the mark. Many of our clients have switched to us after another payroll provider failed to meet their needs. Let us show you that there’s a better option available.
Our Work Doesn’t End Once You’ve Partnered With a Small Business Payroll Company
Once you’ve partnered with a small business payroll company in Denver, we encourage you to keep in touch with us. If you’re having any problems with your new provider, we want to hear about it. We can offer solutions and answer any questions you have. If your new payroll company simply isn’t living up to expectations, we can help you find a new one.
The sooner you let us know what isn’t working for you, the sooner we can jump in and make things right. Remember, our job is to make sure you’re happy with your provider, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re experiencing any issues with their service.
Advantages of Working With a Small Business Payroll Provider
There are so many amazing advantages you can benefit from by working with a small business payroll company. According to NAPEO, organizations that work with a payroll provider grow 7% to 9% faster, have 10% to 14% less turnover, and are 50% less likely to go under.
According to industry statistics, well over 100,000 businesses in the nation outsource to a provider. If you want to join the scores of companies that have taken their business to the next level, our team can match you with a provider that will help your organization thrive.
NetPEO Is Different From Other Small Business Payroll Companies
There’s a simple way to know whether an employee is doing a good job: evaluate them. We want to be your top employee. We ask every client to grade us on our performance, and we don’t rest until those scores are as high as possible. This is why NetPEO has a soaring client retention rate and one of the strongest reputations for service in the business.
Small Business Payroll Companies Are Becoming Increasingly Popular
You might be surprised to know that payroll companies are used by businesses in nearly every industry in the nation. What’s not surprising is the amazing results you can see after just a few months with a qualified provider.
Here are some of the fields that benefit from expert small business payroll services in Denver:
- Broadcast and entertainment
- Real estate
Paying Your Small Business Payroll Company
Paying your small business payroll company is simple and affordable. When you partner with a payroll provider in Denver, you’ll have two payment options to choose from. The first option is to pay a percentage of your overall payroll for each pay period. If you choose this payment method, you can expect to pay between 3% and 10% of your overall payroll.
The second option is to pay per employee, per year. If you choose this payment method, you’ll likely end up paying $900 and $1,500 for each employee. This method is popular among small businesses because it tends to keep costs more predictable.
Let Us Make Your Payroll Easier
NetPEO has provided payroll solutions for decades. We specialize in working with small to medium sized businesses—some with just a handful of employees, some with hundreds. We will listen to your payroll needs and develop a solution that works for your company, at a price that’s easy on your budget.
You have a business to run. We can help. Give us a call or fill out a contact form on our website to get a free quote for your new provider. You’ll be amazed at how efficient and error-free your payroll is after just a few months working with a small business payroll company in Denver.