The concept of co-employment may be slightly confusing for business owners who are used to providing all of their employees’ benefits on their own. Essentially, co-employment is just a fancy way of saying that your business is going to team up with a PEO to provide better, more efficient services to your employees.
Using co-employment can be an excellent move for your business for several reasons:
- It provides a larger pool ofemployee benefits.
- It allows you to focus on your business instead of housekeeping matters.
- It helps you monitor your compliance with federal and state regulations.
- It can lower your costs on overhead and payroll.
When you decide to opt for co-employment, a Client Service Agreement is drawn up and signed by both you and the company with which you are partnering, and it will detail all of the specifics of the business relationship between the two. It is important to remember that the co-employment Client Service Agreement does not come into effect until it is signed, making it easy for you to shop around and find the best co-employment strategy for your business.
Reasons to Consider Co-Employment
Using NetPEO to find a co-employment scenario can offer your employees a pool of retirement and health care benefits that resembles those of larger companies, but there is also a wide array of other reasons to consider co-employment for your own sake.
- HR Experts: Instead of trying to handle all of the HR policies by yourself or hiring a small staff to deal with legal paperwork, co-employment allows you to outsource that work to a team of top HR professionals.
- Turnover: One of the big killers of small businesses is employee turnover. But by affording your employees with better benefits and smoother service through co-employment, you keep them happy and less likely to leave.
- Recruitment: A PEO in a co-employment relationship with you is very entwined with the success of your business. They often are able to help you recruit the best candidates for positions you need to fill.
How Can NetPEO Help You Find A Suitable Co-Employment Arrangement?
NetPEO is uniquely situated as a brokerage of PEOs. Using our nationwide network of qualified PEOs, we can pair your business with the right PEO for your needs. Our PEOs can enter into a co-employment relationship with you not just for outsourcing HR needs but for other services as well. Available business solutions include:
- Managing payroll
- Organization development
- Creating employee handbooks
- Managing benefits
- Handling workers’ compensation claims
- Managing risk
NetPEO offers full package deals on these services, but business are also able to select from the list of services a la carte. This can be useful in some situations, but it is often best to use the whole array of services so that you can outsource as much as possible and maximize your benefits.
What Makes NetPEO Unique?
There are many PEOs out there, but NetPEO’s nationwide network of PEOs ensures that you can find just the right one for your needs. Its in-house staff and networked PEOs have more than 200 years of combined industry experience, bringing a wealth of knowledge to small business owners. This goes a long way toward explaining why NetPEO has the highest client retention rate in the industry as 95%.
What exactly is NetPEO’s secret to satisfied customers?
- Step One: NetPEO pairs you with a variety of PEOs to choose from.
- Step Two: When you are satisfied with your PEO, you sign a co-employment agreement.
- Step Three: NetPEO remains in touch with you and the PEO throughout your relationship with regular check-ups to ensure your satisfaction.
If you have HR needs, consider getting in touch with NetPEO to take advantage of our deep network of qualified PEOs who can outsource the services you need.
Contact NetPEO Today
Outsourcing all of your HR needs can be a big boost to any company, and NetPEO is happy to help businesses of all sizes. However, if your company employees between five and 100 employees, co-employment can be an especially useful tool. To get in touch with us, fill out the form on our contact page or call us today at 678-376-1212.