Being responsible for an entire company is a heavy burden to bear. If only it meant dealing with just paperwork. Unfortunately, you also have to manage the staff: hiring, payroll and HR disputes are enough to eat away at your day—and the clients are lining up to do work with you. If you recognize yourself in the above situation, it’s time to have a chat with a New Jersey HR outsourcing company.
Rules and regulations that govern HR get more convoluted with each passing year. By hiring a dedicated human resources firm you gain a valuable ally, one that can handle enterprise-level administrative work on your behalf, whether your entire company needs it or just a part. For example, one such HR company can deal with regulations compliance, payroll management, staff disputes, recruiting, training and employee retention.
At NetPEO we have over 30 years of experience streamlining human resources. When you contact NetPEO, we’ll help you identify your biggest HR needs and get you a free quote. Fill out the form to the right or contact us and get your free quote today.
How does outsourcing HR help my business?
HR outsourcing is a great way to minimize administrative work and get rid of your most complex problems. You can let a human resources outsourcing (HRO) firm handle your needs completely, or you can contract for a specific area where you need a pain point solved. In either case, NetPEO works side by side with your existing HR or administrative staff.
Some of the benefits a dedicated HR company provides are:
- Minimizing costs. Hiring experienced HR professionals costs less than hiring permanent staff and painstakingly training them. If you need immediate results, outsourcing your HR needs can provide the biggest returns on your investment.
- Increasing retention. Outside HR professionals bring a fresh perspective on organizational culture, one which improves the relationship between the staff members and how they see the company. In the end, we all want your workers to be happy doing their job. When HR experts shape the administrative backbone of your company, employee retention rate tends to increase, saving you money long term.
- Increased compliance. Labor rules, workers comp, diversity requirements—all of these are jobs for specialists in the field. Your HRO will help you ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Risk management. A good HR company goes beyond dealing with daily menial tasks and helps you develop a long-term strategy to mitigate related risks. This includes employee injuries, claims, complaints and other liabilities.
What HR services does NetPEO offer in New Jersey?
We have a comprehensive repertoire of solutions that can be combined to meet any business need. Some of those are:
- HR software & online solutions. NetPEO Online is a premier HR management software suite. It’s loaded with useful functions aimed at streamlining and flawlessly completing HR tasks in a single program. This involves tracking benefit accruals, performance reviews and much more.
- Employee self-service portals (ESS). Serving as a single-access point for managers and staff, ESS is a way for employees to check up on their benefits, pay hours and stubs, as well as giving managers quick solutions for efficient completion of HR tasks through wizards and templates. ESS is a great way to distribute mandatory reading material, such as memos and training manuals.
- Payroll services. Payroll procedures currently in place can be streamlined, making the entire process simpler through online access points, or we can simply perform payroll services remotely.
- Benefits administration. NetPEO can help you transition from one benefits package to another or handle all related matters entirely from start to finish.
- Recruiting. Right talent means the difference between success and failure for a company. NetPEO is fully equipped to recruit and screen all applicants to your company, and support the process with onboarding and training.
- Termination & post-employment. Terminating an employee is a tough decision, but it doesn’t have to be a liability. We can help reduce claims arising from wrongful termination claims while dealing with COBRA, unemployment risks and administering continuing benefits.
- Total government compliance. In New Jersey, there are nearly 30 areas in which the government demands full compliance, ranging from tax laws and safety rules to diversity employment. By hiring a dedicated HR company, you’re thinking ahead and avoiding potentially disastrous penalties.
- ACA/Obamacare. This is a fairly new territory for businesses, but one we’re experienced in. Our company can deal with all Affordable Care Act regulations and claims.
- Safety standards. Three main principles of safety are reducing costs, safeguarding workers and complying with government regulations. NetPEO provides physical and digital training for the staff, based on industry standards.
These services can be bought independently, creating a custom profile for your company.
What types of businesses outsource HR in New Jersey?
We deal with companies of all sizes and spanning various industries. From startups with a dozen employees to well-established brands with 200 or more, we are equipped to work in any field, including:
- Health care
- Law firms
- Many other fields
Related: Salt Lake City Utah NetPEO Services
How much will it cost my business to outsource HR?
Our goal is to help you cut down on administrative and staff-related costs. We believe in making our services accessible to companies of all sizes, which is why we offer custom and on a-la-carte HR services.
NetPEO helps you reduce costs by:
- Managing employee benefits
- Lowering staff turnover
- Reducing risk and claims
- Eliminating the need for in-house HR staff
How is NetPEO different from other HR outsourcing companies?
Before founding NetPEO, we made our careers in the HRO and PEO industries. We saw firsthand what failed HR promises can do to a client company’s budget and morale. We know that many HR providers have the right technical skills but lack the people skills to make their expertise truly valuable. This is how we came up with the idea of NetPEO—a company puts service first.
Related: Montgomery Alabama NetPEO Services
Change the Way You Do Business Today
You can’t afford to let administrative errors drag down your company—or your time. Delegate your HR needs to us. We’ll let you take the helm while we take care of the paperwork. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your free quote today.