The Internet becomes an HR tool with NetPEO Online™ Employee Self Service. Document attendance, salaries and training. Create employee manuals and management checklists. Stay on top of the myriad of details that threaten to overwhelm your HR efforts. You can manage the details better and create best practices for human resource information system (HRIS) management with our Web-based HRIS / Employee Self-Service module.
Online Payroll Check Stub & W-2 Forms
Lost check stubs and W-2’s are no longer a problem with our online system. Employees can log in and retrieve the information themselves. Our system allows employees to see any check produced by NetPEO and view and print the stub.
Employee Self Service System: Features & Highlights
Our pre-payroll calculating capabilities allow you to see what net pay is before you send your payroll information.
Just enter your payroll, press the “Pre-Process” button and view a report of earnings and deductions for each employee. Year-to-date information allows for monitoring tax shut-off or 401(k) contribution limits.
- See gross-to-net on each employee before submitting to NetPEO
- Monitor limits with year-to-date figures
- Check to see if bonus checks calculate properly
- Stop payroll submit and modify input before running
Employee HR Self Service Benefits
With Employee Self Service your employees won’t have to feel like they are bugging you when they ask questions about payroll or Human Resources. It’s all on line for them.
Here’s what your employees can do:
- View Print prior Check History
- Vacation sick, PTO balances
- View and print w-2’s
- Change Tax forms w-4’s, i-9’s
- Update company as to allergies
- Update skills
- Enter time each day worked
- View company messages to employees
- Download Company forms in Company Library
- Run reports allowed by the administrator
And Much Much More!
Online Employee Time Tracking
Do you require detailed tracking of employee hours and attendance? Want to manage hourly employees more effectively? Better control unauthorized overtime? NetPEO’s time tracking solutions can help with specific monitoring and reporting needs, while interfacing with our desktop payroll and Internet payroll solutions.
Why use NetPEO’s time tracking solutions?
- Automatically calculate hours worked, error free. Managers can edit employee hours before transmitting for payroll processing
- Report time by overtime, sick, vacation, personal, holiday, and department categories to ensure that employees are paid correctly
- Allow supervisors to access management reports in a timely fashion
- Record hours to the minute for more accurate reports
- Free your supervisors from managing attendance and provide employees with their total hours worked daily
- Improve your scheduling with individual schedules that automatically control lunch breaks and start/stop times
- Control unauthorized overtime costs by preventing employees from punching in or out at unscheduled times
- Apply predefined policies regarding time and attendance to all employees
- Provide swipe cards to make punching in and out easy and fast, while online timesheets allow employees to record hours at anytime
Related: The NetPEO Broker Choice Program
Employee Online HR Center
Empower your employees to access their HR information with the click of a button with the NetPEO Online™ HR Center.
Here is just some of the information you can enable employees to see and manage online:
- Company Communication Hub for news and notices
- Employee check history and check stub print option
- Skills inventory education
- Tax forms to make changes, including fillable W-4s and I-9s
- Paid time off
- Salary history
- Direct deposit
- Timesheet to enter hours
- Maintenance capabilities for changing passwords, home address and more
- Reports such as an employee birthday list or an employee phone extension list
Online Employee™ Self Service Demo
NetPEO (Payroll Company) offers nationwide employee self service software solutions and human resource information systems (HRIS), get a quote.
For more information on NetPEO’s employee self service software solutions and HRIS solutions, contact an NetPEO employee self service software specialist at 678-376-1212.