If you own a business in Wisconsin and need HR outsourcing, Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) are probably nothing new to you. The PEOs can provide you peace of mind by managing HR duties, so you have time to focus on other vital business tasks.
Choosing the right PEO is the first step toward saving time and money. In business for many years, NetPEO is a PEO company helping businesses in Wisconsin, offering payroll processing and human resource brokerage services.
We are not just a PEO but a group of the best PEOs in the business. Call us and let our Wisconsin PEO company help you with a free estimate.
Defining the Role of a PEO
A PEO (Professional Employer Organization) may assist a business in outsourcing its human resources department and other people management duties. They will take care of your payroll, tax preparation and payments, insurance, healthcare benefits, workers’ compensation, other perks, new employees onboarding, and more.
Co-Employment in PEO’s Role
The PEO registers as an official employer to handle tasks traditionally performed by human resources departments. Among these services are payroll processing and management of employee benefits. The PEO is still hired by the employer and will do its best to accomplish its goals and objectives.
Co-employment is important in outsourcing HR to a PEO since it gives the PEO access to confidential services and employee data. Also, working together has several advantages. The PEO may negotiate and finance more generous employee benefits packages because it can consider its client company’s workers as its own.
What Are the Factors to Consider When Evaluating a Wisconsin PEO Service
Although Wisconsin company owners would have to spend a lot of time researching PEOs and understanding what to look for in particular. When evaluating PEO, you must take into account their capabilities in the following areas:
- Assisting with Taxes
- Managing Payroll
- Providing Access to Health Insurance
- Aiding the administration of HR rules and regulations
- Human Resources Administration and Consulting
- Equipment for keeping tabs on employees’ time, attendance, and output
- Resources for ensuring regulatory compliance and mitigating risk;
- Service to customers and responses to their comments
- Expanded capabilities and niche offerings
If you require a PEO company in Wisconsin, you have numerous options. You must make a choice that provides a comprehensive answer to your problem. The preceding suggestions are not exhaustive; therefore, you should consider any other types of regular services or benefits that might benefit you.
Benefits of Hiring a PEO in Wisconsin
- Health insurance premiums for your Wisconsin company might be reduced by contracting with a PEO.
- PEOs have a better chance of negotiating favorable rates with insurance companies than their employees.
- There will be less paperwork since the PEO will handle the administrative tasks.
- Legal and Compliance PEOs can help your company navigate the complex legal and compliance landscape imposed by Wisconsin law.
- Additionally, the PEO staff can answer any inquiries you may have.
How Can NetPEO Help Your Business?
NetPEO is your go-to source for PEO industry insights. Here’s what we would offer you in a consultation:
- To better serve your organization, our Wisconsin PEO firm would first do a comprehensive investigation to learn more about your operations and how we can help.
- If we are not the greatest fit, we may go out to our extensive network of PEOs around the country and narrow the field to only a few companies that meet your needs.
- To formalize your partnership with your chosen PEO, we assist you in drafting a co-employment agreement and a Client Services Agreement.
- To guarantee your satisfaction with our service, we maintain regular communication, are always available to address any issues that may arise and go above and beyond what is expected.
Hundreds of clients have gone through this tested procedure with us, and we’ve succeeded in delivering the expected results and sometimes even more than expected. Our expertise in the human resources field, combined with our commitment to your complete satisfaction, serves you well as you strive to realize your company’s objectives.
Finding the Right PEO Matters
It is correct that not all PEOs are suitable for every company. When comparing PEOs, it’s important to consider factors like years in business, specialization, and size. Therefore, we provide both PEO and PEO brokerage services.
Many of our existing PEO clients have inquired about how they might transition to our company. We have a wide range of contacts, so if you tell us what’s wrong with your current PEO, we can find one that’s a better fit.
We may go at your current contracts and guide getting out of them with little impact on your business operations. Our history with PEO agreements gives us the confidence to suggest that you can end a bad one.
Schedule an Assessment with our Wisconsin PEO Company
We are a brokerage company that manages payroll and human resources. We are a collection of top PEOs in the industry. We prioritize connecting you with other companies that are suitable for HR Outsourcing. Call NetPEO to schedule a no-obligation call and discuss your business with us. For a thorough business review, contact us online.