Your most important job is to lead your company. You can’t do that when you’re bogged down in administrative work. Handling payroll, employee disputes, new hire onboarding, and government regulations are all necessary parts of operating a business—but they require time and expertise. If you’d rather have professionals handling your paperwork, it’s time to talk to an Alabama HR outsourcing company.
HR rules gets more complex each year. When you outsource your human resources work, you don’t just get work off your plate. You gain access to a team of seasoned experts who can streamline your organization, ensure compliance, and even decrease employee turnover. It brings enterprise-level resources to an organization of any size.
At NetPEO, we’ve been managing HR for over 30 years. When you call us, we’ll work with you to single out your most important HR needs and build an outsourcing package that works for your business. Fill out the form to the right or contact us and get your free quote today.
What does outsourcing do for my business?
Good HR outsourcing zooms in on your pain points and organizational bottlenecks, maximizing its impact on your business. This can look different for different companies—some will choose to outsource all of their HR work, while others only want assistance with specific key areas. NetPEO can be your sole HR provider or work side by side with your existing staff.
The biggest benefits of outsourcing HR work are:
- Lower turnover. Many clients will see turnover decline, reducing costs and increasing organizational knowledge. This change is an aggregate effect of the many benefits HR professionals bring with them: improvements in company culture, employee morale, benefits administration, and the optimum use of each staff member’s talents. The result is employees who are happier, more effective and glad to be part of your team.
- Lower costs. The cost of hiring full-time HR staff is high, especially if your organization is growing. When you outsource your HR needs, you get exactly what you need immediately, often in fewer hours than you would pay full-time staff, with no learning curve.
- Risk management. Good HR teams help at a strategic level, not just an operational one. This includes analyzing risk from safety issues, disputes and complaints, legal claims and other preventible liabilities. Your team can help you reduce your risk and ultimately your costs.
- The rules for workers comp, payroll and taxes are not getting any simpler. Failure to comply with any government regulation can lead to audits, inspections, fines and penalties. Your HR team will make sure your business is compliant.
What HR services does NetPEO offer in Alabama?
Our Alabama PEO company was designed to help entrepreneurs flourish in their line of business. We can customize our services to suit any business. However, our most popular offering offerings include:
- HR software & online solutions. Our premier product is NetPEO Online, an intuitive cloud based software program that helps staff steamline and complete HR tasks.
- Employee self service (ESS) portals. ESS portals are a multifunctional solution to making the right information accessible to the right people. It allows staff to check their own hours and benefit accruals, managers to keep checklists and templates for procedures, and the whole organization to view policies and announcements in seconds.
- Easily the most popular service we offer is payroll support We can handle your payroll for you, help you streamline the process of doing it yourself, or give you the tools to transmit a flawless payroll every pay period.
- Benefits administration. Tracking and administering benefits information is complex. We can manage your existing benefits or help you upgrade to one that is more attractive, more cost effective or both.
- Recruiting & training. From our in depth recruiting, screening and interviewing services to employee training and onboarding, we can make it easier—and faster—for you to get the best new talent in the door.
- Termination support. Termination is a surprisingly complex process. We can help not only achieve compliance with all relevant laws, but also handle after-employment eventualities like continuing benefits, COBRA, disputes and even unemployment claims.
- 100% government compliance. Businesses in Alabama must comply with almost 30 different areas of government regulation, including equal opportunity laws, taxes, safety rules and much more. We can help your company comply with every single one of them.
- Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act has added a new and changing layer of complexity to your benefits. We are one of the premiere HR services specializing in Obamacare compliance in Alabama.
What kinds of companies outsource HR in Alabama?
At NetPEO, our clients come in all sizes. We work with small businesses with only 10 employees, medium businesses with up to 100 and enterprises with hundreds or more.
We have the experience to help businesses in any field, including:
- Auto manufacturing
- Bioscience and medicine
- Chemical engineering
- Food industry
- Law firms
- And many other industries
How does it cost to outsource HR in Alabama?
We believe that good HR is a necessity for a company of any size, and we price our services accordingly. We can help you develop a package of services that reflects your needs and your budget. We encourage custom and a la carte HR work to make our services as accessible as possible.
We also want to save you money. Our goal with any client is not just to deliver excellent results but to help you reduce costs. This can include saving you money on benefits, reducing risk for expensive claims and penalties, improving staff productivity and avoiding the need to hire full time HR staff.
What makes NetPEO different from other HR outsourcing companies?
We were founded by longtime leaders in the HRO and PEO industries. In our decades of HR management, we saw many outsourcers that simply didn’t live up to their marketing promises. Typically these companies have very good technical skills but fail to provide good customer service for their clients. We believe there is a need for attentive, customizable HROs with truly outstanding service. We built NetPEO on this belief, and our client retention rate continues to show that it works.
Change How You Do Business
Your business need you to be a leader. We can do the rest. Let us optimize your HR and administrative processes and help your business succeed. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your free quote today.