In order to attract the caliber of employees you are looking for requires the best PEO employee benefits services. Businesses that are smaller than their competitors often have difficulty keeping up with the benefits packages that large companies can offer. The solution to this issue is hiring an Indianapolis PEO employee benefits service company.
PEO is an acronym that stands for Professional Employer Organizations. NetPEO partners with your organization, allowing you to offer benefits under its umbrella. We can also manage your human resources (HR) services which can benefit your company by helping you to achieve compliance and lower costs.
A PEO in Indianapolis will permit your company to offer Fortune 100 benefits, even if you own or operate a smaller company.
Barriers to Upgrading Benefits
If you do not work with a PEO, you are probably familiar with how difficult it is for smaller companies to offer high-quality benefits that attract the cream of crop employees. Some barriers you may face to upgrading your benefits are listed below:
- Costs are very often prohibitive.
- It can be complicated if you are not sure how to organize benefits for your employees.
- A smaller employee base rarely qualifies for the same discounts that are offered to large organizations.
Benefits of the PEO
By partnering with a PEO broker like NetPEO, you will gain a competitive edge that will benefit your company. Some of the benefits of partnering with us are listed below:
- By offering better benefits you will attract talented potential hires
- Because it is beneficial to work for your company, you encourage a higher retention rate
- You create a loyal workforce
- You do not have to staff and train an HR department because we can handle all of those duties for you.
- You can confidently comply with all of the regulations for healthcare and beyond.
Why you should choose NetPEO:
- We have 30 years of experience in PEO matching.
- NetPEO is a leader in the HR industry.
- We can offer our services to smaller companies allowing them a competitive edge.
You may still be unclear on what PEO actually does and how it works. Our company helps you find a separate organization that functions as if it is a part of your business in specific circumstances. Sometimes, arrangements like these are termed “co-employment.” This means that the PEO functions as the employer of your company’s staff.
It is possible that you are wondering how this arrangement works and how it would benefit your company. It is a fairly simple concept. By partnering with us, you can offer your employees benefits packages with discounts as if you had a staff of thousands, which allows the PEO to work legally on your behalf.
When you team up with us, you retain the power to hire and let go of staff as you see fit, but the PEO oversees your human resources.
Key Ways Indianapolis PEO Varies from HR Outsourcing Services
An HR outsourcing service and a PEO allow business owners to turn their human resources work over to experts in the field. An HR outsourcing company is an external part of your business that can handle human resources issues. They serve a similar purpose as a PEO, but they do not have the ability to offer benefits to your employees, seriously limiting the monetary savings you could otherwise achieve.
A PEO, on the other hand, offers more bang for your buck. Your employees technically belong to our organization. By joining forces with us, we can bargain for better benefits for the staff of your company.
The amount of money you can save for what you are able to offer is surprising. A PEO may allow you to offer benefits that make you the most appealing company on the market to work for.
Indianapolis Co-Employment Work
When you contract with a co-employment company, the roles are distinctly outlined. You remain the primary executive of your company. You choose who you will employ, and the PEO will follow your directions.
The PEO’s role, in many cases, is to handle your business’s paperwork. We will handle your payroll and manage benefits, tax withholding, and other duties that a full human resources department usually would manage. The choices are all yours.
You can choose which tasks you prefer to handle on your own and which you want to hand over to a PEO, which offers the following services:
- Performance evaluations
We Have Legal Authority
One of the primary benefits of hiring a PEO is to help navigate legal issues. Some of the following are areas in which a PEO can be particularly helpful include:
- Legally handle disputes
- Manage unemployment claims
- Tackle any other claims brought against your company so you do not have to
What NetPEO Offers Your Company
Our company is a broker that partners you with an all-in-one service that manages your HR issues, offers benefits with bulk buying power, and allows you the time to fulfill your purpose as a company while not being bogged down with housekeeping. Services a PEO offers include:
- You can offer outstanding health, vision, and dental insurance packages that will automatically improve the lives of your employees. You can offer many perks at the industry’s most competitive rates.
- With the help of a PEO, you will be in compliance with Obamacare, also known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- One of the most difficult parts of having a business is dealing with payroll, but it need not be if you are in a contract with a PEO. A PEO offers direct deposits, digital W2 forms, online pay stubs, and more, reducing the payroll errors you may experience and streamlining the process, so it costs you less money.
- A PEO is responsible for resolving claims and disputes with your company, including worker’s compensation cases, unemployment claims, and all types of discrimination allegations. By letting a PEO in Indianapolis manage your HR issues, you gain all the benefits of their risk management services at a much more affordable cost.
- A PEO can offer you recruiting services from screening to conducting interviews to onboarding new hires.
- Monitoring your staff through performance reviews. To improve your business’s output, you benefit from performance reviews that allow your employees and managers to perform effectively with better goals since their achievements are recognized.
Improving Your Business with NetPEO
If one of your business goals is to focus on the work you are doing rather than managing your employees, NetPEO may be right for you. You will strengthen your workforce by empowering them with benefits, and you will attract the best employees because of how much it will benefit them to work for your business.
Contact NetPEO today, and will help you customize a cost-effective plan for providing your company with benefits and HR services.