Utilizing the experience and insights of a trusted professional can help make decisions about insurance products easier to make. Yet, for many companies, hiring a professional to handle these tasks in-house, full-time, is simply too difficult. A professional employer organization, or PEO, can be an excellent alternative.
With our Long Island PEO insurance services, we can help you get the support you need for all aspects of insurance related to your company while saving you time and money. At NetPEO, we provide exceptional insight and support to our clients. We can provide you with the PEO services you need or broker a relationship with a local professional who fits your company’s needs and goals.
Call us now to discuss your needs – there is no cost to doing so.
How does a PEO Service Work?
A PEO is a full-service human resource team that you, as a business owner, can tap into to obtain the specific types of HR services you need. The PEO can handle various types of employee-related administrative tasks for your business, including insurance selection, management, and updates. That means that they can help you provide your employees with the insurance products they need and expect while also managing the financial aspects of providing those services.
A PEO service is a type of co-employment relationship. That means that your business and the PEO have several shared employer responsibilities. Typically, the PEO will manage tasks related to the obtaining and management of insurance-related products for the employees you handle.
You continue to operate your business and make all of your employee-related decisions (like managing labor costs and training). The PEO handles the human resources aspect of your business.
What Insurance Services to Get from a PEO
One of the benefits of working with NetPEO is that you can select the type of services that you need and want to invest in from our professional network. You do not pay for what you do not need. When it comes to insurance-specific services, your PEO can offer help with tasks such as:
- Determining the types of insurance coverage most applicable to your employees
- Comparing available insurance products and services to ensure you are not overpaying or providing too little protection to your employees
- Support your employees in signing up for insurance products
- Providing ongoing management of your insurance plans, including meeting insurer requirements
- Providing support for claims management for your employees, aiding them in completing the necessary steps
- Helping your organization to onboard employees into insurance solutions or manage claims over time as your company grows or changes
Providing insurance products to your employees is a critical step for every organization, but that does not mean the process is fast or easy. Many times, insurance product selection and management can be a time-consuming process that you may not have the ability to manage with ease. A PEO can help.
Consider the Benefits of Our Long Island PEO Insurance Services
The use of NetPEO and PEO insurance services on Long Island can offer a number of benefits to most companies. That may include:
- Ensure proper insurance selection: Whether insurance products are necessary or mandated, you need to have the most appropriate policies in place to meet employee needs. You can trust your PEO to help you navigate your options and find the best solutions available.
- Have expert-level benefits administration: Who gets insurance coverage, and when do they get it? Your PEO can help you structure the employee perks you offer to make them clear and easy to understand.
- Meet compliance without fail. Insurance, like many other services a company offers to its employees, involves numerous regulations and requirements. Your PEO will help your company to remain within compliance whenever it is applicable within your business.
- Save you money. There are multiple ways a PEO saves you money, including helping you to purchase more affordable insurance products that fit your employee needs. By not having to employ a full-time employee to manage these tasks, that can also save you money overall.
- Maximize employee satisfaction. Employees want and even demand high-quality insurance products, and with the help of a PEO, you can be confident that you are providing them with the support they need to file a claim or navigate benefits.
Industries Covered by PEO Insurance Policies
PEO insurance services are designed to fit your business no matter the industry or specific company-wide needs you have. You can trust us to help you with Long Island PEO services in industries such as:
- Corporate offices
- Financial services
- Legal industry businesses
- Hospitality businesses
- Real estate
- Information technology
- Professional services – and just about any others you need
When you have access to PEO solutions, you can have peace of mind knowing your employees’ needs are met and your costs are in line with your goals and expectations. Our professionals understand the complications you are facing with balancing employee needs and costs.
Let us offer insights into the insurance services available for your company. You can count on exceptional support from our team.
How to Get Started with Our PEO Services at NetPEO
Contact us to discuss your needs with our team. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, our professionals can provide insight and support to you as you navigate all of the ways a PEO can benefit your business. We can offer a full analysis of your business’s challenges and opportunities to create a path forward that fits your objectives.
Even if you are unsure if the use of a PEO fits within your business model, we are happy to show you what your options and opportunities are. At NetPEO, we design PEO packages that fit your business’s needs and budget, ensuring a customized solution.
With extensive Long Island POE insurance services available, we can help you navigate a wide range of opportunities to improve the way your business operates with the goal of offering expertise in human resources at much more affordable costs.
Set up a consultation with us now.