An accident-prone payroll department can be the downfall of a small business. Payroll errors not only anger employees and make them more likely to quit, but they can also result in fines for failure to comply with government business regulations. If your company is struggling to compensate for a poorly performing payroll department, we have a solution for you.
At NetPEO, we connect struggling small businesses with the resources they need to succeed. If your business is taking a loss this quarter due to an ineffective payroll department, we can match you with a Montgomery, AL, small business payroll company that will take on any payroll related tasks you need assistance with.
Services a Small Business Payroll Company in Montgomery Can Provide
When you partner with a small business payroll company in Montgomery you’ll be able to outsource any payroll related task you need help with. One of the biggest benefits of outsourcing to a qualified provider is that it’s much more cost-effective than hiring and paying in-house employees. Here are some of the services a payroll company can provide:
- Direct deposit and W-2s. There’s nothing workers hate more than receiving a paycheck for the wrong amount, or getting their W-2s late. With a small business payroll company you won’t have to worry about disgruntled employees. That’s because your new provider will get your workers the documents and payments they need, exactly when they need them.
- Government compliance. Are you tired of wasting valuable time and money dealing with compliance penalties? If so, you’ll be glad to hear that your new payroll provider can make sure your business is operating in accordance with state and federal regulations at all times.
- Managing time off. A provider will also help you stay on top of your workers’ time off. They can offer support with sick day and PTO accrual tracking, so your employees will know if it’s okay to start planning that vacation they’ve been thinking about.
- Additional support. Your new payroll provider can also assist you with unemployment claims, wage garnishment, workers’ comp and Social Security deductions, and contractor payments.
Co-Employment With a Small Business Payroll Company in Montgomery
When your small business in Montgomery partners with a payroll company, you’ll enter a legal relationship known as “co-employment.” Some business owners are cautious of partnering because they think co-employment means that they’ll be ceding control over their company.
The truth is, when you enter a co-employment partnership, you’ll retain all the authority you had previously, including:
- Control over the trajectory of the company
- Final say on all major decisions
- Power to choose which services your payroll company handles
There’s no reason to be afraid of co-employment, because you can only benefit from partnering with a qualified provider. We’ll help you find a small business payroll company that empowers you and gives you the horsepower you need to move your company forward.
A Payroll Company in Montgomery Can Give Your Small Business Access to Helpful Software
We’re thrilled to announce that small businesses will gain access to two incredibly powerful pieces of software when they partner with a payroll company in Montgomery. The first program is our very own NetPEO Connection™. It allows employers to enter payroll data from their personal computer, check it for accuracy, and send it out for processing.
The software comes with a ton of features that will help you update your payroll information faster than ever, including:
- Auto-pay employees
- Sort data by multiple fields
- Add new employees using guided templates
- Export employee timesheets to Excel
- Secure password protection
The second program you’ll be able to take advantage of is our NetPEO Online™ Payroll Employee Self Service. This software will allow your employees to easily view their pay stubs and W-2s, enter their hours worked for each day, and read important messages from their managers.
Benefits of Partnering With a Payroll Company in Montgomery
Partnering with a small business payroll company in Montgomery, AL, could be a complete game changer for your business. A provider’s ability to improve and elevate your company is truly unmatched.
You’ll understand what we mean when you see NAPEO’s statistics for small businesses with payroll partnerships. According to their White Paper findings, partnered companies can expect:
- To grow 7% to 9% faster than companies without partnerships
- 10% to 14% lower turnover rate
- An ROI of 27.3%
We’ll Help You Find a Payroll Company That Works for Your Small Business in Montgomery
Our main goal is to find a payroll company in Montgomery that suits the needs of your small business. But to do that, we’ll need to know more about the problems your current payroll department is having. We’ll ask you questions about your business and conduct a detailed review of your payroll to figure out which areas you need assistance in.
Once we know more about your company, we’ll be able to provide you with a list of carefully chosen payroll providers we’re sure you’ll benefit from. Once you’ve chosen one, it’s important that we remain in contact. If you have any issues with your new provider, we’ll be able to offer a solution or match you with a better one.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
At NetPEO, we’re committed to connecting your small business with a provider that can improve your payroll services, save your business money, and keep your employees happy. You’ll be amazed at the amount of time and resources that a Montgomery, AL, small business payroll company can help you save.
Call us or fill out a contact form on our website to schedule a free consultation and receive a quote for your new provider. We won’t charge you for any of our matchmaking services, so you’ve got nothing to lose from contacting us today!