Partnering with a payroll company in North Carolina can help your small business improve its payroll services and avoid expensive payroll related errors. The best part of outsourcing your payroll to a provider is that it’s significantly less expensive than hiring and employing in-house workers.
If inexperienced payroll employees are hurting your bottom line, or if you simply want to save money and make your payroll department more efficient, NetPEO can find you a provider that will help you do so. We work with thousands of highly qualified payroll companies, so you can be sure that we’ll match you with one that can effectively manage your payroll tasks.
Outsource to a Small Business Payroll Company in North Carolina
If you decide to partner with a small business payroll company in North Carolina, you’ll be able to outsource a variety of tasks to them. Since outsourcing is less expensive than keeping employees in-house, you’ll have a significant amount of capital leftover to invest in projects that move your company to the next level.
Here are several of the functions most small businesses choose to outsource:
- Direct deposits and W-2s. Workers hate it when they get paid an incorrect amount, or receive their paychecks and tax documents late. A small payroll provider will ensure your workers are sent the correct documents in a timely manner.
- Payroll reporting. Being able to access your company’s financial data quickly and easily is a major advantage. When you hire a payroll company, you’ll get accurate payroll reporting as soon as you need it.
- Government compliance. Staying on top of business regulations put forth by the North Carolina Department of Labor can be complex and time-consuming. Compliance errors can result in costly fines, so it’s important to have a payroll specialist who can ensure your business is following the rules. A payroll company can help you ensure your business is offering the wages and benefits required by law.
A Payroll Company in North Carolina Can Help Your Small Business Avoid Common Errors
Payroll mistakes can drain resources, anger employees, and put your business in hot water with the IRS. Fortunately, small business payroll companies in North Carolina can offer mistake-free payroll services that you can depend on. Here are several complicated payroll tasks that a provider can perform impeccably well:
- Employee deductions
- Union dues
- Wage garnishments
- Child support
- Depositing and reporting employment taxes
- Unemployment claims
A Provider Can Give Your Small Business Access to Administrative Payroll Software
One of the major advantages of partnering with a qualified provider is access to helpful payroll software and portals. The technology your new payroll company provides can help your administrative staff input, view, and print payroll related information. You’ll be amazed at what you can do with your new state-of-the-art payroll software.
If you’d like to continue entering your own payroll information, our NetPEO Connection™ Onsite Payroll Software is the perfect program for you. With this software you’ll be able to enter payroll data using your personal computer, check it for inaccuracies, and send it off to your provider to be processed. It also includes the following helpful features:
- Password protection
- Sort employee data by multiple fields
- Guided screen templates to help you enter new hires
- Access to timesheet control screens
- Easily export timesheets to Excel
- Use different company codes to store multiple employee databases
A Small Business Payroll Company Can Give Your Workers Direct Access to Payroll Data
If you’re having trouble keeping your workers informed on their sick time accrual or your business’s overtime policy, our NetPEO Online™ Payroll Employee Self Service can help you do that and more! When you partner with a small business payroll company in North Carolina, your workers will be able to view their pay stubs and W-2’s with just a few clicks.
There are a number of helpful features included in our employee portal. Here’s what your workers will be able to do with their new software:
- View vacation, sick, and PTO balances
- View and print W-2’s
- View and print check history
- Enter time worked for each day
- Update skills
- Download important company forms
- Access company messages to employees
We Can Find You a Payroll Company in North Carolina That Works for Your Small Business
When you hire us to connect your North Carolina business with a payroll provider, we’ll do everything we can to find you one that meets the needs of your company. We’ll begin the process by learning more about your business. In order to do that, we’ll ask you questions about the payroll functions you’re having difficulties with.
Once we know more about your company, we’ll be able to find a provider that specializes in the tasks and services you need help performing. Once your partnership has been finalized, we’ll stay in touch with you. If you experience any issues with your provider, let us know and we’ll address them.
If the problems with your new payroll provider are extensive, we’ll help you find a new one that better suits your business. Remember, we don’t charge you for our services, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you’re unsatisfied with your new payroll company.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Call us or fill out a contact form online to schedule a free consultation and receive a quote for your new small business payroll company. A provider in North Carolina can assist with common payroll functions, help you avoid errors, and give you and your workers access to important payroll information.
You’ll be amazed at how efficient your company can become after just a few days with a payroll partnership through NetPEO. Don’t wait to take the next step with your small business and reap the massive benefits of hiring a qualified provider!