Small businesses are vital to the health of our nation’s economy. They create millions of jobs and are responsible for approximately 44% of the economic activity in the United States. Unfortunately, about one in 12 small businesses close every year. If your company is struggling to keep its doors open, NetPEO has a solution that can help you survive and thrive.
A small business payroll company in Tennessee can help you streamline your payroll processes, save money, and avoid costly errors. With the right provider, you’ll be able to free up a host of resources that can be put towards projects that elevate your business. If you think a payroll company is right for you, we’ll help you find one that suits your needs.
What a Small Business Payroll Company in Tennessee Can Do for You
When you partner with a small business payroll company in Tennessee, you’ll be able to outsource any payroll task you’re having difficulties with. The great thing about outsourcing to a qualified provider is that it’s far cheaper than hiring and employing payroll workers in-house. Here are some of the payroll services your new provider can take on:
- Instant payroll reporting. Having access to payroll related information is important for business leaders. When you partner with a payroll company in Tennessee, you’ll be able to see detailed and accurate payroll reports as soon as you need them.
- Direct deposits and W-2s. There’s nothing worse than getting paid the wrong amount, or receiving your direct deposit or W-2 late. When this becomes a common occurrence, workers are likely to get upset and possibly even consider finding a new job. Luckily, a small business payroll company can ensure your employees’ paychecks and tax documents are accurate and sent out on time.
- Government compliance. Making sure your company is following Tennessee’s regulations for small businesses can be a resource draining nightmare, but it doesn’t have to be like that. A payroll provider can help your business adhere to government requirements, so you don’t have to spend a fortune on fines.
- Additional services. A payroll company can also offer assistance with union dues, unemployment claims, creating branded paychecks, paying contractors, and workers’ compensation claims.
Your Tennessee Business Can Gain Access to Helpful Payroll Software
When you partner with a payroll company in Tennessee, your small business will gain access to two helpful payroll programs. You’ll be able to use our NetPEO Connection™ Onsite Payroll Software, which allows administrators to input, double-check, and process your business’s payroll. The software comes with several features that will help you work faster, such as:
- Export timesheets to Excel
- Screen templates to help you enter new hires
- Access to timesheet control screens
- Sorting data by multiple fields
- Password protection
Another program you’ll gain access to is our NetPEO Online™ Payroll Employee Self Service. This software will allow your employees to view their pay stubs and W-2s with ease. They can also use it to enter their hours worked for each day, download forms, and read messages from their managers. They’ll love how easy to use and informative their new software is.
A Small Business Payroll Company in Tennessee Can Help You Avoid Common Mistakes
Many small businesses don’t have the resources to hire highly experienced payroll professionals. Unfortunately, this results in errors being made that can hurt a company’s bottom line. If your business is struggling to compensate for expensive payroll mistakes, a provider can help.
One of the most common payroll errors small businesses make is incorrectly classifying workers in their payroll system. This happens when an in-house employee is accidently categorized as a contractor, or vice versa.
This mistake may seem innocuous, but it can actually cause a lot of expensive problems when tax season comes around. With a Tennessee payroll company, you won’t have to worry about wrongly classified workers or any other common errors. Your new payroll department will make sure everything is done by the book.
We Can Help You Find a Small Business Payroll Company in Tennessee
Our main goal is to help your small business find a provider that manages your payroll tasks and saves you money on hiring in-house workers. But for us to do that, we need to learn more about your organization. We’ll ask you about your current payroll department, what it’s struggling with, and what you want out of a partnership.
Once we know more about your business, we’ll be able to find a small business payroll company in Tennessee that specializes in the areas you’re having trouble with. Once we’ve found a few that line up with your company’s unique needs, we’ll provide you with a list of their names and prices. We’ll give you time to think about it and pick one that works for you.
Once you’ve officially entered your new partnership, it’s important for us to keep in touch. If you have any issues with your provider, let us know and we’ll do our best to offer a solution. If you’re having major problems with your payroll company, and want to switch to a different one, we can help you do that. We’ll find one that suits your company even better.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today!
Your payroll department can make or break your business. Mistakes and compliance errors can hemorrhage money, and paying to keep employees in-house can take up a lot of valuable resources. Thankfully, a small business payroll company in Tennessee can vastly improve your payroll services, and save you time and money better spent on other projects.
Call us or fill out a contact form on our website to schedule a free consultation and receive a quote for your new NetPEO provider. You’ll be amazed at how much a payroll company can help your administrative team, your general workforce, and your business as a whole.