Working with a professional employer organization (PEO) like NetPEO offers you the confidence you need to operate your company comprehensively and efficiently. Our team handles all of your administrative tasks that help to keep your operation running well, including HR, payroll, employee benefits, and risk management services. Our Utah PEO workers’ compensation services are here to help you, too.
All About PEO Workers’ Compensation Services
The ultimate goal of working with a Utah PEO service is to alleviate the financially draining and time-consuming tasks that are often necessary to manage a business. In the area of workers’ compensation, this can be rather elaborate.
When you choose to work with a PEO, you can select the specific types of services that you obtain from the provider. This is often payroll, employee benefits programs, and hiring services. For many companies, it also includes having your workers’ compensation needs met.
Your PEO will work with you in several ways, based specifically on the services you need. This could include helping you to obtain the necessary workers’ compensation to ensure you are operating under the state’s laws. This may mean evaluating, updating, and maintaining workers’ compensation as required.
Help with Workers’ Compensation Claims
In addition to this, your PEO provider can also help you with workers’ compensation claims management and administration. No employer wants an employee to suffer injury, but it happens even in the best situation. When it does occur, your goals are often to get the employee the care they need, ensure that the medical bills are paid, and get them back to work quickly.
Your PEO will also help to ensure that your employees’ claims are legitimate and that proper support is in place to mitigate your risks.
Why You Should Choose a PEO Service for Workers’ Compensation Support
When you make the decision to outsource any component of your business’s administrative needs to a PEO, you are able to obtain a professional with experience who can help you navigate the entire process. You enter into an agreement called co-employment. That means that you and your leadership team will maintain the right to manage your business and make all decisions related to workers’ compensation.
The PEO is there to support you in that process in every way that is necessary.
Benefits of a Utah PEO Service for Workers’ Compensation
The benefits of using a Utah PEO service for workers’ compensation include the following:
- Ensure you have proper insurance protection in place. Your PEO knows your state’s laws and will ensure that you know what to expect when it comes to putting workers’ compensation protections in place. That reduces risks of violations to compliance requirements.
- Minimize the risk of mistakes. Workers’ compensation is a critical tool for employees who become ill or injured on the job. However, claims mistakes, oversights, and other errors can lead to costly fines and delays.
- Minimize the risk of fraud. Most often, having an experienced professional in place ensures that your business is less likely to face fraudulent loss claims, and you have the help you need in fighting against this.
- Streamline the process. Unless you have a team to handle this type of claim in your office, it can become overwhelming quickly for the managers or owners of a company to try to navigate workers’ compensation on their own.
- Ensure you are not overpaying. Many companies do not know there are options for reducing the coverage they need. Your PEO provider can help to ensure you are not overspending on coverage that you do not benefit from and your employees do not either.
Ultimately, with the help of PEO services, you can save time, reduce costs, and improve your workers’ compensation services. This helps to enhance your business and gives you the confidence you need to keep your business moving forward.
Managing Employee Injuries Is Good Business
Most employers do all they can to reduce risks to their employees on the job, but that does not mean an accident will not occur. What happens after that incident is likely to lead to a good business relationship or a bad decision.
In today’s highly competitive job market, you need to ensure that your company manages any type of illness or injury with confidence and a delicate touch. You want to be sure your employees can obtain the compensation they need to cover their medical bills and get back to work without overpaying for this service. This often leads to the following:
- Better employee retention – people know they have help if they suffer an injury
- Better decision-making for your employees and your leadership
- Lower costs for managing your workers’ compensation requirements
- Improved employer branding can be critical in serious cases
- Reliable processes that do not take up your time
What Else a PEO Service Does for You
Working with a PEO provider can be as comprehensive or as streamlined as you need. That is one of the benefits of this type of service. You can pick and choose the areas you need help with or obtain comprehensive services.
This may also include:
- Payroll services, including managing payroll processes such as paying employees and meeting tax obligations
- HR outsourcing, including hiring, interviewing, and onboarding of new talent
- PEO insurance selection, including workers’ compensation but also health insurance, liability coverage, and other services
- Risk management consultant to pinpoint areas of risk to your company and create strategies for reducing them, including wrongful termination claims, workplace injury risks, and employee discrimination claims
- Employee benefits program set up and management solutions
How Our Team Can Help You Today
NetPEO is ready to help you. When you reach out to us, we can offer insight into the options available to you for comprehensive or very streamlined PEO services. There are many ways to benefit from working with our providers.
If you need a Utah PEO workers’ compensation service provider, give us a call today to discuss your options. There is no obligation to work with a provider when you call us, and there is no cost to you for a quote. There are answers to all your questions. Call us now to schedule an appointment.