If your business is spending too much time and money on administrative tasks, you should consider partnering with a PEO. A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a company that you can outsource virtually any administrative function to. The great thing about a PEO is that outsourcing to them is less expensive than employing workers in-house.
The money you save by partnering with a provider can be put towards projects that help your business achieve its goals and expand. If you think your company could benefit from a PEO, a NetPEO broker in West Virginia can connect you with one that will manage the tasks you’re struggling with.
Outsourcing to a PEO in West Virginia
The ability to outsource HR and payroll tasks is by far the biggest advantage of working with a qualified provider. With a PEO you can say goodbye to costly payroll errors and inefficient hiring and training practices. Here are some of the functions a PEO can perform for your business:
- Human resources. There are a number of time-consuming duties that fall under the human resources umbrella. Without a PEO, you’re likely spending thousands of dollars and a significant amount of time trying to find, train, and monitor the performance of your employees. But it doesn’t have to be that way. A PEO broker can find you a provider that will handle hiring, onboarding, performance review, terminations, and more!
- Payroll. Hiring a qualified provider to manage your payroll department can be a complete game changer for your business. A PEO can ensure your employees get their direct deposits and tax information on time, and provide helpful software that allows you and your workers to input, view and print out important payroll information.
- Employee benefits.Top-tier employee benefits are usually reserved for larger companies, but a PEO can change that. A provider can give your workers access to medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as 401k and IRA retirement plans. When your employees see their new healthcare and retirement options, they’ll feel appreciated and will be more likely to stick with your company for an extended period of time.
- Compliance. Keeping up with business regulations in the state of Virginia can be tricky and expensive if errors are made. Fortunately, a broker in West Virginia can match you with a PEO that can make sure your company is compliant with state laws. Your new provider’s compliance specialist will use their keen attention to detail to help your business avoid costly penalties.
Partnering With a PEO in West Virginia Comes With a Number of Benefits
The National Association of Professional Employer Organizations, or NAPEO, has published a white paper report that clearly outlines the advantages of partnering with a provider. After sourcing information from thousands of businesses, here are some of the statistics they’ve found:
- Companies with a PEO grow 7% to 9% faster than those without one
- Companies with a PEO have 10% to 14% lower turnover
- Companies with a provider are 50% less likely to go out of business
- The average ROI (return on investment) of using a PEO is 27.3%
As you can see, hiring a qualified provider can be a major advantage for your business. If you think partnering with a PEO is right for your company, a PEO broker in West Virginia can connect you with one that will help your company grow, retain workers, and stay in business for years to come.
Our West Virginia PEOs Work With Businesses in Nearly Every Industry
The fact that PEOs are used in so many different industries and fields is a testament to their effectiveness. Our brokers in West Virginia have helped thousands of businesses achieve the status they deserve by finding them the right provider. Here are some of the industries that have benefited from partnering with a PEO:
A PEO Can Get Your West Virginia Business Access to New Technology
Another perk of partnering with a PEO is access to state-of-the-art business technology. With a provider, you’ll benefit from helpful payroll software, data management technology, and technology training courses. These programs will help you streamline your administrative departments and keep track of important information.
When you partner with a PEO in West Virginia, you’ll be able to use our very own NetPEO Connection™ Onsite Payroll Software. This program will allow you and your administrative team to input, view, and process your payroll. The software comes with a ton of easy to use features, including:
- Guided new hire templates
- Switch between employee quickly
- Export timesheets to Excel
- Secure password protection
How a PEO Broker in West Virginia Can Help Your Company
Your PEO broker’s job is to find a provider that works for your company. In order to do this, they’ll need to learn more about your business’s weaknesses and which departments you’re having issues with. Once they know the ins and outs of your company, they’ll provide you with a list of PEOs you stand to benefit from.
Once you’ve signed the paperwork and are officially partnered, it’s important to keep in touch with your broker. If you’re having any issues with your PEO, let your West Virginia PEO broker know, and they’ll be able to help. If you’re experiencing major problems with them and would like to be matched with a new one, simply tell your broker and they’ll make it happen.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today!
At NetPEO, our PEO brokers in West Virginia are deeply committed to finding you the best PEO for your business. They’ll do everything they can to find you the right provider, and the best part is their services are 100% free. You will have to pay your PEO once you’ve partnered with them, but we won’t charge you a dime in brokerage fees.
Call us or fill out a contact form online to schedule a free consultation and get a quote for your new PEO. Partnering with a qualified provider could be the advantage that sets your business apart from the rest of the companies in your field. You’ll be amazed at how efficient and profitable your organization becomes once you’ve found a PEO that suits your needs.