There are many reasons to own a small business. Doing payroll isn’t one of them. Unfortunately, payroll and related administrative work tends to “sprawl” and consume more and more of a business owner’s time—with the risk for errors as it grows more complex. If this sounds familiar, you need to speak to an Augusta small business payroll company.
NetPEO can help. We have decades of experience in the payroll and Augusta HR outsourcing industry, and we routinely help small to medium businesses in all industries. We have worked to stand out from other payroll providers by focusing on service, customer satisfaction, and offering enterprise level payroll tools at a small business budget. Let us give you a free quote. Fill out the form to the right or contact us and get your free quote today.
How can a small business payroll provider help me?
Our mission is to make it easier for you to run your business. We help you complete payroll efficiently, accurately and in full compliance with the law—without having to become an HR expert. Features we offer include:
- Direct deposit for all employees and contractors
- Certified payroll
- Paychecks branded with your company logo
- Comprehensive support for local, state and federal tax withholding
- Social security and workers compensation deductions
- Time off accrual and reporting
- Paying your contractors/freelancers
- Support with unemployment claims
- Child support and garnished wages
- Union dues
- Employee termination support, COBRA and continuing benefits after severance
What if I want to handle some payroll tasks myself and outsource others?
We allow you to choose the level of outsourcing you prefer. Some small businesses prefer that we step in and handle payroll from start to finish. Others prefer to do payroll on their own and simply need the tools to do it right, as quickly as possible. We begin every client relationship by sitting down to listen to your needs and the challenges your business is facing. We can then help you build a customized payroll solution that can scale with your business.
Some of the most popular payroll outsourcing solutions we offer include:
- Simplified online payroll entry. Many small business owners choose to do their payroll themselves and then send it out to be processed and paid to employees—but they want the process to be as easy as possible. Our premier payroll tool, NetPEO Connection, gives you the power to do just that. NetPEO Connection is a powerful payroll software program with a user-friendly interface, designed to make payroll fast and intuitive. It takes you through your payroll entry with easy-to-use wizards and lets you tackle even the most complicated payroll situations in minutes. Your payroll is entered and transmitted over a secure connection, allowing you to do it from the office, from home or on the road. We can print the checks, prepare them for you to print, or direct deposit the money in your employees’ accounts automatically.
- Support for taxes and deductions. Managing deductions is among the most challenging parts of payroll. Mistakes can lead to time-consuming adjustments even if caught right away; if left unnoticed, a mistake can even lead to penalties and scrutiny from the government. We offer the support you need to comply with all tax and reporting laws, for both W-4 and 1099 employees.
- Comprehensive payroll outsourcing. Many of our clients prefer to take a hands-off approach and let HR experts handle their payroll. This approach can dramatically decrease your administrative work and free up that time for growing and leading your business. We can offer comprehensive management of payroll, benefits, Obamacare/Affordable Care Act, and compliance with all regulations. This approach helps reduce the risk of costly errors or penalties and can even improve your staff retention rate by keeping employees supported and happy.
- Online HR features. Our NetPEO Online platform allows you and your management team to instantly process new hires, update records for your employees, handle terminations, and otherwise stay on top of your HR needs.
- Reporting. At NetPEO we make it easy to get detailed reports whenever you need them. Our goal is to give clear, easy-to-read standard reports and make it easy for you to build reports of your own, achieving a birds-eye view of any part of your business.
Can NetPEO provide an ESS portal for my small business?
Yes, and we find that this can be a useful resource for many growing businesses. An employee self-service (ESS) portal is essentially a secure internal website that makes it easy for both employees and managers to access the information they need. Employees can use it to check their hours, benefits or vacation time, as well as to read policies or training documents. Managers can use it to access the policies they need most and to build checklists and templates for routine tasks, saving time.
What kinds of small businesses does NetPEO work with?
We have had the privilege of working with clients of all sizes, across numerous industries. Our clients include offices with less than 10 employees and growing businesses with 100 employees or more. We focus on providing the same friendly, accessible support to our small business clients that we provide to large companies. We even provide co-employment services as an Augusta PEO company.
Some of the industries NetPEO works in include:
- Restaurants, hospitality & tourism industry
- Film & entertainment
- Law firms
- Dozens of others
Related: San Francisco Small Business Payroll Company
How much does it cost to outsource my payroll?
At NetPEO, we believe in making professional payroll services accessible to all businesses, no matter what your size or business. We do that in part by helping you save money. Outsourcing your payroll can help you improve your bottom line in three key ways:
- Gaining the power of a seasoned HR staff without hiring a staff member
- Reducing the risk of penalties, employee disputes and liability
- Free up your time so you can focus on growing your business, not doing paperwork
We will also work with you to customize a payroll package that accomplishes your goals and fits your budget.
Related: Colorado Springs Small Business Payroll Services Company
How is NetPEO different from other Augusta payroll companies?
Our goal is to be your best employee. That’s why we ask all of our clients to give us performance evaluations and grade us on the value we deliver to you. We draw on these evaluations as we continually work to hone the service we offer. The result is that NetPEO has one of the highest client retention rates in the industry—and better payroll tools.
Get Payroll Off Your Plate
Your time is valuable. You should be spending it where it will do the most good, not in the back room managing payroll. NetPEO can free up your time, streamline your payroll process and help your business run better. Let us give you a free quote. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your FREE quote today.