With every year comes new rules and regulations that make HR more and more complicated as time passes. California continues to enact and pass new legislation regarding HR and labor law. HR can be a headache to deal with. But don’t let your business fall behind on the latest rules. Your duty as a business owner is to make sure your business is running smoothly. That responsibility entails ensuring a productive, qualified HR department. However, if you find that HR tasks are taking up most of your time, you might want to consider a California HR outsourcing company’s services.
Why Do I Need HR Staff for My California Business?
Once you take on employees in your business, things get much more complicated. A business owner may handle a few employees on their own, but once labor gets to a certain number of people, taking care of them cuts into more profitable activities.
When you outsource HR, you are not just sharing your workload. You are also getting access to expert assistance that will make sure that HR tasks are done with quality and full compliance. There is no need to spend additional hours learning all of the laws and skills needed to properly execute HR tasks when you outsource.
If administration and HR duties are eating into your time, it’s time to look at NetPEO. Our California HR outsourcing company is ready to bring better HR services to your business. We have over 30 years of experience improving HR for businesses across the state.
How Can HR Outsourcing Help My California Business?
Whether you need someone to take over all of your HR tasks, or just need some temporary help to cover a few things during a busy time, NetPEO has PEO solutions for your business. We can work side-by-side with your current HR and administrative staff.
Having HR experts like ours on your staff can bring benefits to your business, including:
- Better retention: Dedicated HR teams can catch and fix company culture issues and solve employee problems before they get out of control. Reducing turnover will save your company money long-term.
- Better compliance: Compliance issues are a big reason long term companies outsource their HR. Keeping up with regulations requires specialists in labor, workers’ compensation, diversity, and more.
- Better risk management: Beyond the daily tasks, HR teams help develop plans to mitigate long-term risks to the company, like what to do if you’re sued or if there is a workplace accident.
- Lower costs: It’s cheaper to outsource HR duties to a trained California HR outsourcing company than to hire someone and train them up. You can get immediate results working through us.
The California Labor and Workforce Development Agency shows laws that your business’ HR needs to follow. Infractions, whether accidental or not, can incur fees and fines. Outsourcing HR will provide you with peace of mind because all HR work that is done will be done in full compliance with California laws.
Which HR Services Does NetPEO Offer?
NetPEO can offer you both comprehensive and a la carte HR services for your business. This gives you flexibility and lowers costs to you. Some of our services include:
- On-site HR software: NetPEO online is our premier HR management software suite. It’s the heartbeat of how we do HR. This suite lets you track HR data about your employees, including benefits, performance reviews, and more.
- Employee Self Service (ESS) portals: Managers and staff can easily look up basic HR information through our ESS portal software. In our ESS, they can check up on benefits, hours, past pay stubs, tax documentation, employee manuals, and much more.
- Payroll services: We can study your current payroll system and streamline it through online access points. We can also do it all remotely for you, including mailing off paychecks.
- Recruiting support: Without great recruitment, you could fall behind your competition. HR is the filter that sorts out all the candidates to find the best one. We’ll recruit and screen applicants so you can feel confident in your new hires.
- Benefits administration: Setting up an additional benefit or switching providers is a complicated matter that can eat up weeks of time. Let our experts handle administering your benefits and teaching your employees on how to use them.
- Termination support: Terminating an employee is a hard task that could open you up to liability if you’re not careful. We can help reduce the risk of wrongful termination claims and handle post-employment benefits like COBRA and unemployment.
- Compliance: Do you know all the areas of employee regulation you must comply with? There are literally dozens of areas for California workplaces! It’s our job to keep you compliant so you aren’t hit with penalties.
- Safety standards: Complying with government safety standards and protecting workers is part of the role of HR. We can provide digital and physical training for your employees, and keep records of who has been trained on what tasks in case you’re audited.
What Kinds of California Businesses Do You Support?
Most of NetPEO’s clients range from five to 500+ employees. We’ve worked with long-established companies to new startups hitting their first growth spurts. Plus, we’ve worked in dozens of different industries, including:
- Health care
- Law firms
California’s business climate is extensive and far-reaching, and this list is not exhaustive. We provide HR outsourcing company servicing in California to businesses in numerous industries.
What Makes You Different From Other HR Outsourcing Companies?
Our company founders had careers in the HRO and PEO industries before starting NetPEO. They saw how poor HR services can do to a company’s bottom line and morale. Our competition may have the right technical skills, but may lack the people skills to take them to the next level.
We put service first in everything we do. Our HR outsourcing services are second to none. Let us worry about the ins and outs of HR so you can get back to running your California business unhindered. At NetPEO, our ultimate goal is to make sure that your HR is handled with professional excellence.
Get Help With HR Outsourcing Services in California Today
A single error in HR paperwork can tie your company in knots for months. You can’t afford to have that much time eaten away. It’s time to delegate your HR needs to NetPEO. We’ll connect you with the right HR outsourcing firm services in California.
Let NetPEO handle the paperwork. Call us at the number at the top of your screen, or use our contact form to reach out to us by email. We respond to all inquiries within two business days.