As a business owner, growing your company is your top priority. Dealing with new hires, payroll, unemployment claims, and employee grievances can soak up your time—without advancing your business. If you’re tired of having your schedule dominated by non-critical work, you need a Utah HR outsourcing company.
NetPEO has more than 30 years of experience helping businesses like yours. When you call us, we’ll sit down with you to identify your biggest human resources bottlenecks and the tools or services that will solve them.
How an HR Outsourcing Company Can Help Your Utah Business
HR rules get more complicated every year. When you outsource your HR needs, you get access to a seasoned team of professionals who can take over all your administrative work for you.
You can outsource on an a la carte basis or simply have your provider handle all HR duties across your organization. This can reduce costs, reduce employee turnover, minimize risk and ensure compliance with all government regulations.
A good HR outsourcing company will focus on your pain points to make the biggest impact at the lowest cost. We can be your all-in-one HR provider or we can work closely with your existing HR staff. Either way, you’ll be able to reap these amazing benefits:
- Reduce your costs. An HR provider costs less than hiring full-time in-house staff, and you gain access to an experienced team of professionals—without the learning curve. In many cases, an HR outsourcing service can cover all your needs much faster than your original staff ever could.
- Higher staff retention. As your HR partner, we will work to improve training, benefits, and even the performance review process within your organization. We’ll also establish healthy HR processes that reduce the risk of disputes and grievances. All these factors will combine to boost employee satisfaction and decrease turnover.
- Compliance. Adhering to the complex regulations surrounding labor, workers’ compensation, diversity, payroll and taxes can be extremely frustrating and time-consuming. To make matters worse, even the smallest mistake can result in significant fines. An HR outsourcing team can save you a great deal of time and money by taking measures to ensure your company is compliant with government regulations.
- Risk reduction. HR is about strategy as much as it’s about paperwork. A good HR partner will help you manage risk by reducing the chance of workplace injuries and other claims.
Services Our HR Outsourcing Company Offers in Utah
We offer a comprehensive set of services to meet the needs of any type of company. We’re also happy to customize one or more of our services to address your specific requirements. Our most popular offerings include:
- HR software and online tools. Our premier HR software program is called NetPEO Online. This program streamlines HR tasks and helps your staff complete them without making mistakes. With an intuitive interface and step by step wizards, it integrates seamlessly into any business. You can track reports across your organization or instantly look up key data on any employee, including benefit accruals and pay history.
- Employee self-service portals/ESS. Using an ESS portal is an easy way to make HR information accessible to your managers and staff. It will also allow your employees to look up their own information without taking up a manager’s time. Managers can use it to build checklists and procedures to quickly work through routine administrative tasks.
- Payroll services. We can streamline your payroll process, offer you a robust online payroll platform, or help you outsource your entire payroll department to a small business payroll service.
- Benefits administration. An HR outsourcing company in Utah can give you and your employees access to comprehensive benefits. They can also process and administer your existing benefits program, if you’re happy with your current health and retirement plan offerings.
- Recruiting services. Few things make a bigger difference in your company than getting the right talent. We offer optional headhunting, candidate screening, interview support and even training and onboarding services.
- Termination support. A provider can help you stay compliant with laws regarding termination. They’ll make sure claims are properly documented, and even take measures to prevent claims from arising in the first place. They can also manage COBRA, unemployment claims and continuing benefits as needed.
- Obamacare/ACA. Many companies continue to struggle with implementing the complex rules put forth in the Affordable Care Act (ACA). We take pride in our capacity to quickly and inexpensively bring your company into compliance with Obamacare.
Types of Companies That Benefit From HR Outsourcing in Utah
Our clientele includes Utah businesses of all sizes that operate in many different fields. We’ve worked with companies that have less than 10 employees, and others with 100 or more. We’re happy to work with businesses in a variety of industries, including:
- Hospitality, tourism, and restaurants
- Law firms
- And more!
Cost to Outsource Your Company’s HR
At NetPEO, we believe that a good HR provider is one that can help you reduce costs. That’s why we’re willing to work with you to identify the specific services that you could benefit from the most. Then, we’ll connect you with an outsourcing company that can provide those exact services. That way, you’re not paying for things you don’t need.
We also help you save money across your organization by:
- Reducing the costs of your employee benefit packages
- Lowering employee turnover rates
- Minimizing risk and liability
- Providing HR services for less than the price of keeping employees in-house
Paying Your New HR Outsourcing Company
In addition to reducing the cost of your new provider, we’ll also make sure their payment method works for your company. If you’re a small business with few employees, you might benefit from paying your provider per-employee, per year. With this payment option, you can expect to pay between $900 and $1,500 for each of your workers.
If your company doesn’t have the funds to pay a large lump sum once a year, paying a percentage of your payroll might be the wiser choice. If that’s the case, we can help you find an HR outsourcing company in Utah that will charge between 3% and 10% of your overall payroll for each pay period.
We’ll Help You Find an HR Provider That Suits Your Utah Business
Our top priority is to make sure that your new HR provider is a perfect fit for your company. In order to do this, we’ll first need to learn more about your organization’s shortcomings and it needs to improve. Once we know more about your company’s weak points, we’ll be able to match you with an HR outsourcing company that can help you address them.
We’ll provide you with a list of providers that specialize in all the tasks you’re having trouble with. What sets us apart from other HR outsourcing companies is that, even after you’ve partnered with a provider, we stay in touch with you. We do this because we truly care about your new business relationship.
If there’s anything we can do to make your new partnership more fruitful, whether that be answering questions or stepping in to solve problems, we’re happy to help. So, don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any concerns or issues with your new Utah HR outsourcing company.
NetPEO Is Different From Other HR Outsourcing Companies
Before founding NetPEO, we spent decades in the human resources outsourcing and PEO industries in Utah. Over and over again we saw HR providers who didn’t live up to the promises they made their clients.
Typically, these companies had the technical knowledge they needed, but lacked the customer service to truly deliver. We saw a need for a service-driven, results-oriented HR provider. We believe that it’s this commitment to service that has made us so successful.
Streamline Your Utah Business Today
Business leaders like you need time and resources to effectively run a company. Let us handle the paperwork. We’ll connect you with an experienced and trustworthy outsourcing company in Utah so that you can see how much a difference a high-functioning HR team can make.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, we’re ready to help you do so. Call us or fill out a contact form on our website to schedule your free consultation and receive a quote for your new provider