Growing your company is your top priority. That means you have more to do than just administrative paperwork. New hires, payroll, unemployment claims, and employee grievances can all soak up your time—without advancing your business. If you’re tired of having your schedule dominated by non-critical work, you need a Utah HR outsourcing company.
HR rules get more complicated every year. When you outsource your HR needs, you get access to a seasoned team of professionals who can take over all your administrative work for you. You can outsource on an a la carte basis or simply have your provider handle all HR duties across your organization. This can reduce costs, reduce employee turnover, minimize risk and ensure compliance with all government regulations.
NetPEO has more than 30 years of experience helping businesses like yours. When you call NetPEO we’ll sit down with you to identify your biggest HR bottlenecks and the tools or services that will solve them. Let us give you a free quote. Fill out the form to the right or contact us and get your free quote today.
How can an HR outsourcing company help my business?
A good HR outsourcing company will focus on your pain points to make the biggest impact at the lowest cost. At NetPEO, we can be your all-in-one HR provider or we can work closely with your existing HR staff.
Benefits of this relationship include:
- Reduce your costs. An HR provider costs less than hiring full-time in-house staff, and you gain access to an experienced team of professionals—without the learning curve. In many cases, an HR outsourcing service can cover all your needs in less total hours than you would pay staff.
- Higher staff retention. As your HR partner we will work to improve training, benefits, and even the performance review process within your organization. And we put in place healthy HR processes that reduce the risk of disputes and grievances. All of these factors combine to boost employee satisfaction and decrease turnover.
- Don’t let yourself wonder whether you are living up to the complex regulations around labor, workers compensation, diversity, payroll and taxes. An HR outsourcing team can help ensure compliance.
- Risk reduction. HR is about strategy as much as it is paperwork. A good HR partner will help you manage risk by reducing the chance of workplace injuries and other claims.
What services does NetPEO offer in Utah?
We offer a comprehensive set of services to meet any company’s needs. Our most popular offerings include:
- HR software & online tools. Our premier HR software program is NetPEO Online. This program streamlines HR tasks and helps your staff complete them without making mistakes. With an intuitive interface and step by step wizards, it integrates seamlessly into any business. You can track reports across your organization or instantly look up key data on any employee, including benefit accruals and pay history.
- Employee self service portals/ESS.
- ESS portals are an easy way to make HR information accessible to both managers and staff. Your portal can let employees look up their own information without taking up a manager’s time. It can also let managers build checklists and procedures so they can quickly work through routine administrative tasks.
- Payroll services. We can help you streamline your process for doing payroll on-site, offer a robust online payroll platform, or completely outsource your Utah business’s payroll to us.
- Benefits administration. NetPEO can help you upgrade your benefits to save money and offer more perks, or simply process and administer your existing benefits program.
- Recruiting services. Few things make a bigger difference in your company than getting the right talent. We offer optional headhunting, candidate screening, interview support and even training and onboarding services.
- Termination support. NetPEO can help ensure compliance with all regulations around termination, making sure it is properly documented and keeping your risk of claims to a minimum. We also handle COBRA, unemployment claims and continuing benefits as needed.
- Compliance with government rules. Businesses in Utah are subject to nearly nearly 30 different areas of government compliance, including diversity rules, tax laws, safety regulations and more. We can help bring your company into full compliance and avoid costly penalties.
- Obamacare/ACA. Many companies continue to struggle with implementing the complex rules of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). We take pride in our capacity to quickly and inexpensively bring your company into Obamacare compliance.
We’re happy to customize our services to address your specific needs.
What types of companies outsource HR in Utah?
Our clients include businesses of all sizes, operating in many different fields. We’ve worked with companies with less than 10 employees, and companies with 100 or more.
We can work with companies in many industries, including:
- Hospitality, tourism & restaurants
- Law firms
- Many other industries
Related: AI May Make HR More Meaningful
How much will it cost my business to outsource HR?
At NetPEO we believe that a good HR provider will help you reduce costs, and we offer solutions that will work for companies of all sizes. That’s why we work with clients to identify the specific services that will best fit your needs.
We also help you save money across your organization by:
- Reducing the costs of your employee benefit packages
- Lowering employee turnover rates
- Minimizing risk and liability
- No need to hire in-house HR staff
Related: Mobile Alabama NetPEO Services
What makes NetPEO different from other HR outsourcing companies?
Before founding NetPEO we spent decades in the human resources outsourcing and PEO industries in Utah. Over and over we saw HR providers who didn’t live up to the promises they made their clients. Typically, these companies had the technical knowledge they needed, but lacked the customer service to truly deliver. We saw a need for a service-driven, results-oriented HR provider. We believe that it’s this commitment to service that has made NetPEO so successful.
Streamline Your Business Today
You should be leading your business. We can handle the paperwork. Let us give you a free quote and show you the difference that a high-functioning HR process can make. Fill out the form to your right or contact us and get your free quote today.