If your payroll department makes significant mistakes on a regular basis, it’s not just an inconvenience, it’s a liability. Payroll errors can upset your workers, cause otherwise loyal employees to look for different jobs, and cost you a significant amount of money in government fines. Fortunately, NetPEO has a solution to your payroll problems.
We can connect you with a Frankfort small business payroll provider that will allow your Frankfort business to outsource any payroll task it’s struggling with. The advantage of outsourcing to a provider is that it’s cheaper than hiring an in-house staff, so you’ll have a significant amount of cash leftover to reinvest in your company.
Tasks You Can Outsource to a Small Business Payroll Company in Frankfort
There are a number of services you can outsource to your small business payroll company in Frankfort. They can take on almost any payroll related task your company is having difficulties with. Their agents are highly qualified and knowledgeable when it comes to payroll processes, so you can always expect their work to be flawless and finished on time.
When we match you with a payroll company, we’ll make sure it’s one that specializes in all the services you need help with. Here are some of the tasks you’ll be able to outsource to your new provider:
- Employee paychecks and W-2s. Low quality employee payroll services can lower worker satisfaction and increase turnover rates. If your employees are regularly inconvenienced with incorrect paycheck and late W-2s, a small business payroll company can change that. They’ll be able to make sure your workers receive the correct documents in a timely manner.
- Compliance. Keeping up with federal and state business regulations can be extremely complicated, especially for an experienced payroll employee. A small business payroll company can make sure your business is operating in accordance with government requirements, so you can avoid paying expensive fines.
- Payroll reporting. When you partner with a provider, you’ll gain access to detailed payroll reports. You’ll be amazed at how much instant payroll reporting can improve your workflow.
- Additional services. Your new payroll provider can also offer assistance with union dues, wage garnishment, workers’ compensation deductions, paying contractors, and creating branded paychecks.
Understanding Co-employment With a Small Business Payroll Company
When you partner with a qualified payroll company, your small business will enter a legal relationship known as “co-employment.” Many business leaders miss out on the massive benefits that come with payroll partnerships because they don’t understand what co-employment really means.
They think it means that they’ll have to give up control over their company to their new provider, but that isn’t the case. In fact, when you partner with a payroll company you retain control over your business, have the final say on all decisions, and choose which services you want your provider to take over.
Advantages of Working With a Small Business Payroll Company in Frankfort
There are a ton of proven benefits your Frankfort, KY, small business can enjoy by partnering with a payroll provider. A payroll company can raise your bottom line, give your business the room it needs to grow, and help you hold on to hard-working employees.
Don’t believe us? Take a look at NAPEO’s White Paper findings on the advantages of partnering with a small business payroll company. They’ve gathered data from thousands of businesses to calculate just how much a qualified provider can help your company. Here’s what they found:
- Companies with partnerships grow 7% to 9% faster than those without
- Companies with partnerships see a 10% to 14% decrease in turnover
- Businesses that invest in a partnership typically receive an ROI of 27.3%
A Small Business Payroll Company Can Give Your Frankfort Business Access to Helpful Software
If you decide to partner with a small business payroll company in Frankfort, you’ll gain access to software that will allow you and your employees to view important payroll information with just a few clicks. Our NetPEO Connection™ software can be used by your administrative team and managerial staff to enter payroll data and export it to your provider.
The program also comes with a bunch of handy features that are sure to make your day easier, including:
- Sort data by multiple fields
- Employee auto-pay
- Password protection
- Guided templates for adding new hires
- Export timesheets to Excel
Your workers will be able to benefit from our NetPEO Online™ Payroll Employee Self Service. With this easy to use software, your employees will be able to view their pay stubs and tax documents, download important company forms, track their PTO and sick day accrual, and read messages from their team leaders.
We’ll Help You Find a Small Business Payroll Provider That Suits Your Company
Finding a small business payroll provider that suits your Frankfort company is crucial if you want to get the most out of your partnership. Luckily, we can help you find one that meets all your business’s unique needs. To do this, we’ll have to conduct a detailed review of your company.
Once we know more about your business’s weaknesses and the payroll tasks you’re having trouble with, we’ll be able to find you a provider that has experience in all the areas you need assistance with.
Once you’ve partnered with your new provider, we ask that you keep in touch with us. If you have any problems with your payroll company, we want to know. We’ll do our best to address your concerns and offer solutions to the issues you’re experiencing with them. If you’re having extensive problems, we can help you find a new provider that lives up to your expectations.
Schedule a Consultation and Get a Quote for Your New Small Business Payroll Company
At NetPEO, we understand how difficult running a business can be when you don’t have access to experienced payroll professionals. That’s why we’re committed to connecting small businesses with the resources they need to completely revamp their payroll department.
Call us or fill out a contact form on our website to schedule a free consultation with a Frankfort PEO broker and get a quote for your new provider. Partnering with a qualified small business payroll company in Frankfort, KY, could be the advantage your organization needs to unlock its full potential.