NetPEO is a broker service that connects employers with a wide pool of professional employer organizations (PEOs). In other words, NetPEO serves as an outsourcing HR business to facilitate the process efficiently for employers.
As a network of PEOs, the firm has member PEOs that offer a range of services and is unique in that it remains in contact with its clients even after they have matched the clients with the appropriate PEOs. This is important because client satisfaction surveys can be continually used to gauge the effectiveness of the PEO and keep employers happy.
Services that some of the PEOs in NetPEO’s network can provide include the following:
- Administration: recruitment, onboarding, training, performance management, and more.
- HR Compliance Issues
- Workers’ Compensation: reducing claims, reducing costs.
- Accounting: payroll, employee benefit packages, and more.
- Risk Management: navigating legal regulations, avoiding work hazards.
Emphasis on Client Satisfaction
At NetPEO, the in-house staff and its networked PEOs have more than two centuries of combined experience in the human resources industry, giving the company a wealth of knowledge from which to draw. More than that, its emphasis on continued contact with clients and regular satisfaction check-ups result in the best possible customer service situation.
In fact, the benefits of hiring NetPEO can be found in its retention rate. The combination of lower prices, an emphasis on client satisfaction, and varied PEOs to fit clients’ specific needs means that more than 95% of NetPEO’s clients stay with the company over time. This is the highest retention rate in the industry.
Finally, customer satisfaction surveys show an unprecedented 100% rate of employers being either “satisfied” or “extremely satisfied” with their experience with NetPEO. The numbers speak for themselves.
Benefits of Using a PEO
Outsourcing HR services to a Professional Employment Organization can be a great fit for companies seeking to save some cash. This is especially true for smaller organizations with between five and 100 employees, since these business rarely have access to the same kind of monetary resources as larger corporations.
- Using a PEO for employee benefits can result in a benefits package much more varied than the one a single employer is able to provide.
- Using a PEO for all HR services is often much cheaper than having to hire an entire HR department.
- Using a PEO frees up administrators and employers to do work that is more focused on growing the company than on handling complex and tiresome paperwork.
Benefits of a PEO Brokerage Like NetPEO
While hiring a PEO independently can bring some benefits to an employer, going through NetPEO has certain increased benefits that should not be ignored. Essentially, NetPEO has access to a wide number of specialized PEOs and can connect those to clients who need specific services.
- Using NetPEO allows clients to get a la carte services as well as wholesale HR outsourcing.
- Using NetPEO, clients no longer have to call and vet all of the possible agencies that could work for them. NetPEO handles that for the client, saving much-needed time.
- Using NetPEO to choose from a pool of PEOs creates a buyers’ market in which employers can select offers that fit their budget and needs.
What Does Co-Employment Mean?
Co-employment is an issue that may crop up when using a PEO and might be confusing for employers. Essentially, a client of NetPEO enters into a contract with a PEO that enables the PEO to perform specific actions for the client, such as handle employment benefits or manage payroll and benefits. The PEO assumes the risks involved with these matters, but also receives legal status as a co-employer of the client’s employees.
In short, this just means that the PEO has the authority to perform the functions for which they were hired by the client. As with any contractual relationship, the PEO has obligations, assumes some risk, and is given certain authority. The co-employment relationship can be negotiated by the client to ensure the best situation, and does not come into effect until the Client Service Agreement is signed.
NetPEO can meet the needs of any employer or business, but its services are especially necessary for companies with five to 100 employees. To get in touch with a NetPEO representative and start finding the best solutions for your business, fill out the contact form to the right of this page or call the offices at 678-376-1212.