A PEO, otherwise known as a Professional Employer Organization, is an entity through which a business owner can outsource their HR and employee management services. This has numerous benefits, especially for smaller businesses that can benefit from the larger pool of resources offered by a PEO.
NetPEO, on the other hand, is a brokerage service for PEOs and businesses. A network of PEOs with more than 200 years of experience, NetPEO connects business owners with the PEO that suits their specific business needs.
Services Offered By Our PEOs
The numerous PEOs in NetPEO’s nationwide network are available for a wide array of services, including:
- Employee Administration: managing employee performance, creating employee handbooks, training for administrators, and more.
- Managing Employer Liability: HR professionals can ensure that your company is compliant with all federal and state regulations.
- Payroll: manage all accounting needs efficiently.
- Employee Benefits: PEOs provide co-employment arrangements to widen the pool of employees in the benefits package and offer your employees better health care and retirement benefits.
Why Go Through a Brokerage Service Like NetPEO?
Some employers may seek the services of a single PEO, but it is exceedingly useful to contract the services of a broker like NetPEO. This is because NetPEO has a network of highly qualified and specialized PEOs and can connect clients with the specific PEO that has expertise in the area of their needs.
Some benefits to using NetPEO include:
- Freedom of Choice: Business owners who use NetPEO can choose the wholesale services of an entire HR division or select a few services a la carte.
- Freedom of Time: Since NetPEO matches clients with prospective PEOs in their network, business owners can save valuable time they would otherwise spend searching the market for the right PEO.
- Freedom of Money: Having a nationwide network of viable PEOs means that business owners can choose PEOs that fit their specific budget. Plus, with outsourcing, significant payroll and overhead costs can be avoided.
Perhaps the most important reason to use NetPEO is that is can grant business owners significant peace of mind. This is because NetPEO has the highest retention rate in the industry. More than 95% of the business owners who use our services continue to use NetPEO during the life of their business. This emphasis on customer satisfaction puts NetPEO at the forefront of outsourcing and co-employment services.
How Does A Brokerage Service Like NetPEO Ensure Customer Satisfaction?
At NetPEO, clients are paired with several PEOs from which they can choose. We match businesses with PEOs according to need, budget, and customer approval. But unlike some brokerage services, NetPEO does not end the relationship with the business owner after matching them with their respective PEO. Instead, we regularly check in with you to make sure that you are still satisfied with the services you receive. This is one reason why our client satisfaction surveys report 100% satisfaction or extreme satisfaction with our services.
What Does “Co-Employment” Mean?
For some business owners who have never worked with a PEO before, a term like “co-employment” can seem confusing. However, the term merely denotes the special relationship between a business and a PEO that allows the PEO to perform services that are usually done by an employer. For example, a PEO can offer employee benefit packages or manage payroll. The PEO is considered a co-employer of those employees, and the specifics of the PEO’s rights and responsibilities are spelled out in a Client Service Agreement signed by both the business and the PEO.
PEOs that are co-employers with you are invested in the success of your business. Using such a relationship can relieve the stress of employee management and leave you to spend your time managing the actual work of your business.
How to Find the PEO That is Right For Your Business
A business of any size can use the brokerage services of NetPEO to find a la carte HR services or the services of an entire PEO department. However, smaller businesses with five to 100 employees are particularly poised to benefit from the services of a PEO. Fill out the form on our contact page or call us today at (678) 376-1212 so that we can match you with the appropriate PEO for your business needs.